Friday The 13th

JT!

Just wonderd if anyone has had bad luck as it's friday the 13th :S" . Not that i'm supersitous, just wanted to know if people had bad luck today as opposed to any other day.

Edited by JT!

just a note, its well easy to get a driving test on Fridays the 13th's :P

Haha yea i passed mine on Feb 13th last year. I also got my job on Oct 13th so i'm starting to think my life is backwards. I'm unlucky all year and lucky on unlucky days :S

Edited by Tim

Just wonderd if anyone has had bad luck as it's friday the 13th  (Y)" . Not that i'm supersitous, just wanted to know if people had bad luck today as opposed to any other day.

I was going to go out riding but i thought:

1. BIt windy

2. Friday 13th probably fall off.

so i decided not to.

Smithy

i failied an identity check for a new phone contract (for a D500 samsung on O2 talk 200) even though i had my... Driving licence, Switch card and Credit card on me as proofs of me signature, address and everythin else..

when they typed the details in their You'R'You identity check program, it came back refused!!

Dam! i dont even no who i am anymore! (i hope i have no identity, i could become a masked super hero, like batman or The shadow!)

Ry

well went riding today, we was all riding up a hill then i heard a clicking sound coming from my pedal's then it got worser and then it just seized up and did not spin round so i got home put another set of pedals on. then we went back out, and then my freehub just goes and has no engagement so i left it and wacthed my mates ride, then my friend get's a punture and then pull's his rear magura lever in and the hosing snap's and leaks all over the place, and it gets worser, and then he throw's his bike and bends the pedal arm so when you are riding its hitting the frame, its been bad luck all night for us. (Y) ^_^

ben :P