Mothers At 12,14,16

Davetrials

I feel immense anger towards them all.

this scratty, lazy, ignorant chav culture is going way to far. They shouldn't get any money, they should be made to sell their kids and go live in a sweat shop to see what earning real money is like.

I can almost garuntee those 3 kids will be part of the future chav culture and that they will be wearing baby burbarry within the nest 6 months.

I hope their whole family get hit by a bus, or even better, my car.

Just saw them on the news, seemed a tad smug with theirselves. One of them was ginger .. god knows how she got any.

The 16 year old, i can see how she got it, but the others? :).

Illegeal to have sex under 16, but legal enough to have a child and raise it as if you was an actual adult.

Wannabe adults. :)

I was walking down to the post office today when i walked past a group of teen girls all with babies, there must have been at least 5 girls all with pushchairs, and they all looked younger than 16 by far  :)  The world is going crazy  :)

Yeah I know its crazy.

If any of you know Southampton pretty well, if you go down Shirley Highstreet youl find about 10 12year old mothers at a time.

Crazy chavs.

Niiiiiice post, beginning to wish I hadn't posted in favour of you in that other thread :)

I've got nothing against children being brought up by loving parents, however I don't think the girlies referred to in this thread are in the best situation for bringing up kids. The fact that children are being brough up without fathers is being linked to a lot of the anti-social behaviour thats going on, and more situations like this are only adding to the problem.

No mate im just saying, i havent got a problem with people having kids at that age, but this story is just silly, kids to be brought up with no dad, what are there mums going to say to them when they grow up, i mean look at how much benifits they are getting, my mum had to bring up two kids all on her own, and she hardly got a penny. its just silly!

Nick :)

I can't see the 16year old having a baby is much of a problem, the other two, well, its just plain idiotic! Why, when at that ages your bound to have less patience to even have a baby, not an income to look after it, not even LEGAL!, its sick.

Did anyone once watch a program about some lass having a baby at 11/12 and getting married at about 12/13/14? Can't remember exact ages but they we're aas silly as that. (Sorry if mentions already haven't read all way through.)

corish

Life's recked forever..

too young

having sex at 11.. :) serious though i wound't of even started my period haha :) and i wasn't even into boys haha let alone going VERY far with some one..

and knowing youve got something growing inside is horrifying.. well is for me haha

no kids for me thanks :P (Y)

have to say its totally wrong, but you cant blae sex education (or lack of) i have had 1 sex education lesson in my entire life, and i dont think it was very useful but i still had enough about me not to go out and learn by trial and error. 12 years old, flipping heck i wouldnt have know how to have sex at that age !! (Y)"

it is strange though how an any male can be tried for rape (because the girl is under the age of consent) but no one blames the girl, that needs reveiw.

if there is that little to do where they live they have to have sex, build them a wacky warehouse!

the benefits system is beneficial to the economy, because it increases consumption which is the largest component of aggregate demand in the economy. any way, it is proven by economists that people on lower incomes have a higher marginal propensity to consume i.e. out of every £1 they get they are likely to spend £1 of it (possibly more with the credit available these days). this consumption and demand create jobs in the economy, which is good. thats the basics of it but you cant take the benefit system away.

You lot say the benefit system is messed up - its not. Whats messed up is the people who choose to take advantage of the system that is geared up to look after people who genuinely can't help themselves. My little sister suffers from PKU, a rare genetic disease that affects the liver and stops her from being able to break down protein into a usuable source, instead it breaks it down into a poison. Without benifits for the incredibly expensive protein free food she needs, and the NHS, she would be seriously brain damaged now, or worse, dead.

So don't take it out on the system - it is a long worked out system that works very well, unfortunately some people have the gall to take money they don't need from it stopping those who really do need it from getting it.

Look at it this way - say your in a church, and the collection plate goes round, and you put your bit in, knowing that a small handful in the church are being kept alive becuase of it, yet you also know that there is one person who steals from it when it goes past them. Would you stop putting money in, knowing that those benifiting from it would die, purely because of some deranged sicko? I wouldn't, but then your decision on that matter might say quite a bit about your own morals, not really making you much better than those mooching off the system.

These girls who have had those kids maybe stealing from the system - but don't worry my sadistic friends; the lifestyle they have chosen will see them suffering for the rest of their lives, they will never, EVER live comfortably, as we all (mostly) do.

(Anyone who say the last in the series of Little Darlings will know what I mean, a very sad, stressful, meaningless life going on there)

I agree with delusionals post earlier. All you stupid kids on here are so quick to smash your keyboards and declare how much better than them you are and then get angry at them when you know nothing about their lives and very little about life in general. Why are you angry? Do you envy them that much that you wish you had their kind of life? I doubt it. I feel sorry for them, fair enough they have been very stupid but they've got to live with that now.

To all those idiots who are slagging the under age girls off for having sex illegally but still receiving benefits, like it's some kind of criminal gain, if you had cared to read the article fully you may have noticed that the 12 and 14 year old girls receive NOTHING in benefits. And it's not as if they're given a fat brown envelope stuffed with £31,000 cash, that includes the monetary value of child care council tax and rent etc...

They're hardly big time scheming fraudsters. What is so shit in your life that you need to look at the welfare of others before you can be satisfied with yourselves.

Dan

We should spare a thought for the men who had sex with them, they are the real twats as without them no babies would have popped out! These f**king girls should get some morals and learn to keep their legs closed. Or just wear a sodding condom, ever morons like them should be able to put one on.

Guy

LOL that made me laugh...

Welcome to Hastings everyone, it's mandatory for every female to have a baby by the age of 12. I'd be more shocked these days if 3 sisters weren't pregnant by 15. Sad but true... we are breeding a nation of sluts.

It's sick, but what can we do to stop it?

Not bad luck, but instead undeniable proof of a complete lack of parental guidance from the Mum of the teenagers.

I heard the Mum on radio blaming the government for her girls getting pregnant - the Sex education wasn't strong enough apparantly. I had a good laugh at that!

She should be taking primary responsability for rearing her children that she brought into the world, and giving them the appropriate guidance! I would wager that she's the typical Chav mum that would rather relax in front of the TV than take an interest in her children and where they've got to late at night, hanging around with older youths etc.

Of course the people that suffer the most are the babies themselves.

Have you noticed that those breeding away like mad are at the bottom of the social pyramid? The crazy thing is that having another child means more benefit money, a larger council house, and it all adds up along with the disability benefit, and the black market (cash in hand) work to a standard of living where they enjoy all life's luxeries.

On the other hand, if you try and make something of your life by getting an education, and working full time, you're too saddled by paying back student loans, extortionate mortgages, council tax, stealth taxes to be able to afford living on one persons salary (or working and paying the expensive child care) and also keeping a child!

Steve

The people at the bottom of the social pyramid, as you call it, are often 2nd or 3rd generation unemployed, they haven't got a clue how to get out there and better themselves. That's because our education system sucks, they go to school to mess about and don't get an education. (Y)

but i still had enough about me not to go out and learn by trial and error. 12 years old, flipping heck i wouldnt have know how to have sex at that age !! :D"

it is strange though how an any male can be tried for rape (because the girl is under the age of consent) but no one blames the girl, that needs reveiw.

if there is that little to do where they live they have to have sex, build them a wacky warehouse!

the benefits system is beneficial to the economy, because it increases consumption which is the largest component of aggregate demand in the economy. any way, it is proven by economists that people on lower incomes have a higher marginal propensity to consume i.e. out of every £1 they get they are likely to spend £1 of it (possibly more with the credit available these days). this consumption and demand create jobs in the economy, which is good. thats the basics of it but you cant take the benefit system away.

I never thought of the benefit system that way but yes that makes sense. Yes the stereotypes of the male rapist suck, however they are often true. :D

Also the problem with the common sense to not have sex at the age of 11 is that the sense is not so common. :D

Look at it this way - say your in a church, and the collection plate goes round, and you put your bit in, knowing that a small handful in the church are being kept alive becuase of it, yet you also know that there is one person who steals from it when it goes past them. Would you stop putting money in, knowing that those benifiting from it would die, purely because of some deranged sicko? I wouldn't, but then your decision on that matter might say quite a bit about your own morals, not really making you much better than those mooching off the system.

These girls who have had those kids maybe stealing from the system - but don't worry my sadistic friends; the lifestyle they have chosen will see them suffering for the rest of their lives, they will never, EVER live comfortably, as we all (mostly) do.

(Anyone who say the last in the series of Little Darlings will know what I mean, a very sad, stressful, meaningless life going on there)

Well really in this case of the church theft one should point it out to the proper authority, but how many people are going to grass in some of these people, because if it was found out the hassle would be endless.

I agree with delusionals post earlier. All you stupid kids on here are so quick to smash your keyboards and declare how much better than them you are and then get angry at them when you know nothing about their lives and very little about life in general. Why are you angry? Do you envy them that much that you wish you had their kind of life? I doubt it. I feel sorry for them, fair enough they have been very stupid but they've got to live with that now.

To all those idiots who are slagging the under age girls off for having sex illegally but still receiving benefits, like it's some kind of criminal gain, if you had cared to read the article fully you may have noticed that the 12 and 14 year old girls receive NOTHING in benefits. And it's not as if they're given a fat brown envelope stuffed with £31,000 cash, that includes the monetary value of child care council tax and rent etc...

They're hardly big time scheming fraudsters. What is so shit in your life that you need to look at the welfare of others before you can be satisfied with yourselves.

Dan

Dan, is right, they don't get cash benefits infat they get far less, the £31000 pounds is merely the sum of all the taxes etc they don't pay. :P"

Haha, I hadn't thought of that - awesome (Y)

It was a bit of a joke... but really... you have to do things that they actually care about to stop it.

Like the community service thing theyre thinking of bringing in - they will HATE walking around in orange suits, because they don't look cool. They couldn't care less about doing a bit of community service.

Thats what I reckon anyway.

what can we do to stop it?

there is nothing you can do to stop it really.. to me it all comes down to how the child is brought up..

and yes iv had about 3-4 sex education lessons..there should be more..

i was looking at all the yr 7's in my school recently and there getting smaller.. as in size/height wise.. but there thinking more mature, espeicaly the girls i personaly think there growing up too fast.. but not to slow either..

what exactly is this world coming to? (Y)

hahaha thats comical.

imagine being the kid growing up. poor b*****d

anyway i dont think it is that bad, i mean in our past we have been designed as a species to allow prenancy from early teens however it is only now it is seen as socially unacceptable.

funny though.

That's sick....I don't know how they could let themselves have sex at such a young age, let alone get pregnant! I agree that sex ed in Britain is shite...I've only had one sex ed lesson in my life, and I'm 16 next year...

If I were to get pregnant at my age, I wouldn't want to keep it, cos of the huge burden of raising a child, but I probably couldn't bring myself to abort it. It's such a hard decision.

What's worse, if I were to be put in that 12 year old's position, I'm 14 and I'd have a 2 year old child! It's insane that that should be allowed to happen....

There isn't really one person that can be blamed, its a mix of the girls themselves, for being so stupid; the boys who got them pregnant; the mum, well they are her children, and she should be aware of the fact that her youngest daughter had sex at age 11....and the government, for the pure shit that they call sex ed....its like rather than learning about it in schools, young girls are taking the 'practical approach', and its just not right.

As Kerrie said: Rant Over...

Liss xxx

Edited by Liss