Do You Like Water?

Bionic Balls

Do you like the taste of water?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the taste of water?

• Yes (tap water)
    • No (tap water)
    • Only "Brita" filtered
    • Only Evian/Vittel/Malvern Hills (or something poncy)

i dont mind drinking it, i dont really around the house, but one thing i do know is when you have been doing whatever sport and working hard at it, and you are all hot and sweaty and need drink......water is the best taste ever and quenches that thirst!!! ^_^ :(

I can't drnk tap water,it has to go through my Brita.If I have just tap water,it normally tastes of whatever scum was left in the cup from rubbish washing!Water is good thoughl,when chilled,there is nothing better.It's such a sip and forget drink, you take sips all day and before you know it you've drunk 5 litres!!!

Yeah man, water's the best. I'll usually drink about 5 or 6 litres a day. More if i've been riding. Piss like a horse though, but it's worth it.

And unfortunately bottled "Malvern" water doesn't even come from Malvern. :( The stuff from the springs tastes so much better though.

Milk, that's another story all together. ^_^

Love water.

If your drinking it for sport and such like then dont have cold water, have room temp water because the body can absorb it quicker/better.

you allways drink some flavoured drinks though, judging from your car, i didnt see one water bottle on sunday :P wanna get some luco in you :( :P .

who doesnt like water when you are thirsty, its the best :) . i like water, allways have water with me when i ride, and will always drink a 2L bottle with ease on a ride.

water forever, luco never...and so on :)

Tap water and Bottled meh basicly the same, as you seen coca cola bottled tap water £1 a bottle a while ago lol.

Water Rules!!

Richie.

Different. Coca-Cola poured it out of a tap into a bottle and sold it. "Real" mineral/spring waters are bottled and sourced differently to that.

Only Evian for me, really. Generally out on rides. It's just nice to have a chilled bottle of Evian on a hot summers day... Not as good as Grants and coke with ice, but that's not practical on a ride :)

Around the house it'll usually be either milk, apple juice, orange juice or coke, really...

You talking about Brecon Carreg Will?

I drink alot of water, it is all i drink when i am at home, i HATE tap water (the kind that u get in towns that has had about 1 million chemicals added etc) but my tap water at home is different, we have ou own bore hole, so fresh water all year around, and no added chemicals and not filtered much either :) bloody love the stuff, especialy if it is cold.

But out the house i will drink whatever is the cheapest bottled water as IMO al bottled water tastes the same.

Adam

I drink water all the time. I haven't really ever stopped and thought 'Hey does this evian or volvic filled with all its volcanicity taste any different from my recycled chav piss tap water?' But then again, I suppose some things are best unthought about. :)