What Would You Prefer To Win, A Skoda Or A Goat?

biketrialler

What would you prefer to win, a skoda or a goat?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer to win, a skoda or a goat?

• Skoda
    • Goat
    • (or Sheep)

As a Skoda owner myself I would have to say that despite not driving many goats in the recent past, I struggle to imagine they'd cruise down the motorway quite so well! However, a Skoda 'cruise' speed is probably similar to a fast goat anyway, so it'd be a tough call.

What with petrol prices set to increase in the near future I'm actually getting slightly swayed towards the goat now!

Hmm, it's actually tougher than at first glance.

My Felicia has stood by me well, so I'll have to stick with her I'm affraid. I'm gonna vote Skoda!

Skoda.

Lock out the suspension on it....tape up the windows and youve got something to ride thats semi-portable :D  ;)

But look at the suspension on that goat and all the fur would keep your legs warm in any weather. It'd probably get more street cred aswell :P

Edited by MrMonkey

But look at the suspension on that goat and all the fur would keep your legs warm in any weather. It'd probably get more street cred aswell ;)

but they move too much. Skodas dont go fast(ish) so you just put a few bricks here and there and it something to ride on, that doesnt want to eat your clothes