The Great Tartybikes Argument

AdamR28

Crumpets...  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Crumpets...

• Awesome?
    • Minging?

crumpets > *

even though i have two scars (from separate occasions) on my right hand from making crumpets :"> they are a quality toasted snack and I have some at home....woohoo

I also found that crumpets are a great hangover cure, eat them before you go to bed and you a essentially eating a rather tasty sponge (Y) thus absorbing the alcahol.

I like mine will lashings of butter or the traditonal butter/strawberry jam combo

Fantastic

Mike

Gooooooooooooo Crumpets.

gallery_179_975_53939.jpg

Possibly might be a bit bored at the moment with some spare time :D"

:- How much cheese is on them, a little bit ok but that's like half a block per crumpet (Y) Jesus that looks nasty, although I have never been a big fan of cheese.

(Y) sorry but NO!!

They like rubber and even when you put them in the toaster they still have a blergy texture (well asda ones do)

so its a :- for me. Cheese on toast on the other hand is a gormet meal without a doubt

I have to have mine so top part is crunchy. Then eat off the top part to leave all the squidgy bit, then just scoff the bastards. Can't beat abit of butter ***. Might have to try squirty cream ***. Works on scones B)

Crumpets are a big no no, last time I ate them I through them up about 15 minutes later, so I've kinda never wanted to touch them again, yeah I was hungover but the taste of Crumpet left in my mouth was foul as.

Those crumpets with cheese on top look mingin' Dave!