More Riding Pics!

Rob_P

Hey,

Yet another load of pics from last week when prawn and Bigass ventured up to the wonderful land of Barnstaple!

Took loads of pics but heres the better ones!

PIE!!!!!

gallery_4006_441_53095.jpg

Late nite was it bigman?

gallery_4006_441_50803.jpg

Dangerous dave here!

gallery_4006_441_81803.jpg

Did he make it or didnt he?

gallery_4006_441_67793.jpg

O young man!

gallery_4006_441_50512.jpg

The face is blurred but meh!

gallery_4006_441_13500.jpg

Playing around with slow shutter speeds, 180 endo

gallery_4006_441_93938.jpg

This ladies and gentlemen is a front touch!

gallery_4006_441_71616.jpg

Sorry, just had to add this in! Taken on friday nite in the lake district!

gallery_4006_441_42514.jpg

Cheers Rob (Y) :D

haha yeh hes a bit crazy with the drill! :D

Why doesn't anyone tell me about these rides :D

Some nice pics there rob but none of you (Y)

Did Nick make the gap?

matt

Ahh sorry babe, wasnt much of a ride really matey, it rained all day then just cleared up for an hour before we went home!

I'll inform you next time!

Yeh none of me, I just normally play camera man. :o

Did he make the gap? You tell me boss!?

Ah, awsome dude, got some cool pics that day, especialy that one of nicks front tyre, he did have it abit on a soft side that day (Y)

The pic of me and steve is cool, i am very tweeked, and the one of me asleep, LMAO

Adam

Front touch one's OK, but the rest just didn't really do it for me. They're just basically too close to really get any idea of scale of anything like that, and they're just not particularly imaginatve... :-\

Front touch one's OK, but the rest just didn't really do it for me.  They're just basically too close to really get any idea of scale of anything like that, and they're just not particularly imaginatve... :S\

I see where your coming from but to be honest it was just a little muck around ride and happened to take my cam along, not like it was a proper photoshoot is it! :P

There not to close really are they, I wasnt trying to get a pic of what they were actually doing as thats just boring, I like to play with settings and experiment!

Imaginatve- Well I took a pic of prawn backwheeling that wall with danger written under it therfore related to trials. Both riders in action with the old grannys watching, the pic of steve fully tucked, blurring the background and using flash to freeze him, the same with the endo. Capturing the compressed tyre as he front touches which you have to be pretty quick for! I cant see how thats not imaginatve

Cheers

Rob (Y)

Nice pics rob, as usual.

You'll have to get in touch for a ride sometime, I havn't ridden barnstaple in years!

Rich

Cheers Rich!!

Yeah come up to barnstaple for a ride, bring the rest of the taunton crew as well!

Barnstaples better than tanunton for riding! :(" :P

Rob

If you look at all of their faces they look like they are constipated!! (Y)

If bigman looks like that when hes constipated then he better visit the doctor! Unles hes just slippin one out and thats his face of relif! :S