Ryan Leech

emery

right i have you all speaking abot speaking about ryan leech and i dont know who he is as im a bigginer to the trials world so could anyone link me to any sites that have some clips of him

Who would win a fight between Ryan Leech and God?

Depends. I guess if it was a trials fight, probably Ryan. I don't picture God as much of a trials rider. He (Or She (Y) ) is too old. But I think in any other kind fight, God would win, being all-powerful an' that.

he is realy harsh thow. i cant stand thr dvd manifesto

really? I don't care if you like manifesto or not but I don't think he is particulary harsh though. I used too back in the evolve days and I always thought he had a loud bike too, you could always here the chain clatter and stuff, because he used to run a double chainring setup and need a slacker chain.

Edited by leedstrials

he is realy harsh thow. i cant stand thr dvd manifesto

But he's got one of the best flowing riding styles?

You have to remember the manifesto style is more an appreciation of the technique than a 'oh my god look how soft and light he is when he rides'.

If you've tried the manifesto style you will appreciate the video for what it is, experimentation at it's best.

"Who would win a fight between Ryan Leech and God?"

Good question!

I'm a Christian and would have to say God but i have never seen him ride!

But I think ryan must be a Christian too as he's married so young and has a hot wife who rides! So he might have God on his side!

Any way enough of that manifesto is WICKED well smooth, I like his style.

I try to keep to the manifesto logic when I ride but I don't get hooked up on it as it can be more than a little frustrating!

Very good rider hope he comes the bike show one year!

Laurence fielding of bungalow-bikes

his skills have progressed a lot since manifesto aswell amazing to see a different style and a well edited dvd, bit short but hey better to be short and good. He does come across as a rough rider, but i think that for one he can afford to throw it about and teo you can only do the moves he does by putting a lot of pressure on the bike.

right boys...

fair enough mr leech is a good rider but hes hardly world champ now is he?

i couldnt care less if he does correction hops or not its more about getting through the sections without putting ones' feet down is it?

also hes been riding for years and years....

so yeah hes hardly a god and for anyone who wants to tool his bum just rember that Mr bealey and hermance would kick his over rated canadian arse anyday!!

thank you

ride trials please not crap (Y)

hahaha i think not, how many world titles has he got?

one and that is 'i can ride without correction hops' thats all he has big wow?! (Y)"

and i can ride like a frigin ELEPHANT! :S"

right boys...

fair enough mr leech is a good rider but hes hardly world champ now is he?

i couldnt care less if he does correction hops or not its more about getting through the sections without putting ones' feet down is it?

also hes been riding for years and years....

so yeah hes hardly a god and for anyone who wants to tool his bum just rember that Mr bealey and hermance would kick his over rated canadian arse anyday!!

thank you

ride trials please not crap

yawn...blah blah blah

you think Ryan Leech cares??