Old Man Checking In

lego

Haven`t Posted for a while, not that I`am anyone you would miss :)

Myself, my brother-in-law Dave and His mate Nathan aka TrialsLord...ha ha ha.

we usually hang around Hanley (stoke-on-trent) Forest Park (New Skate Park being built) or Newcastle (stoke-on-trent) Loading Bay Area at the back of Yates wine lodge.

I have two lovely pictures for you this evening of Nathan, aka TrialsLord.

Picture one, a delicate rear wheel drop off thing from a height of two and a half feet.

loadingbay2.jpg

Picture two, same technic applied to a height of three and a half feet.

No this post is not me taking the mick, its a light hearted poke at a lad who picked a forum name like TrialsLord :angry:

loadingbay1.jpg

His error? he left the bloody front wheel on the ledge.

I used to drop like that all the time.

Just, don't bother, you'll always end up on you back and the tradittional dropoff is much better.

BTW, stop the 'old man' thing, it's making you sound like a perv for some reason. :)

On the other hand, bit harsh, hes learning.

Yup hes learning and so am I, he actually lay back down so I could take the picture.

Old man is making me sound like a perv? na its just the way your mind is working.

Oldmen aren`t pervs, that would make most of your dads pervs.....ha ha.

Anyway I only ride with my brother in law and his mates so chavs don`t steal there bikes.

Edited by lego

Yup hes learning and so am I, he actually lay back down so I could take the picture.

Old man is making me sound like a perv? na its just the way your mind is working.

Anyway I only ride with my brother in law and his mates so chavs don`t steal there bikes.

I don't think JT! realises you're a bit older than the rest of us on the forum that's all. I mean that in a none offensive way.

I don't think JT! realises you're a bit older than the rest of us on the forum that's all. I mean that in a none offensive way.

I know your older than most the people on this forum, it's the way you keep saying 'old man this' and 'old man that' on the title to all your topics. Theres no need to keep telling us, there is a few 'old' people on here and they don't go on about how old they are.

I used to drop like that all the time.

Just, don't bother, you'll always end up on you back and the tradittional dropoff is much better.

BTW, stop the 'old man' thing, it's making you sound like a perv for some reason.  (N)

i find its feckin easy-i do it loads and have only cocked up a few times in the learning process, looks and feels even cooler if you do it rolling wiht no front brake, very bmx :P

i find its feckin easy-i do it loads and have only cocked up a few times in the learning process, looks and feels even cooler if you do it rolling wiht no front brake, very bmx (N)

I find that way easier, and it does look a bit more bling :P

Tom

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but that drop is really pathetic, I know he may be learning and all that (without a helmet) but i've seen chavs drop off bigger things than that when they've had a go on my bike and they didn't fall off.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but that drop is really pathetic, I know he may be learning and all that (without a helmet) but i've seen chavs drop off bigger things than that when they've had a go on my bike and they didn't fall off.

we'll remember to show that little feeling next time you trip over a kerb..... (Y)

Dick!

We all have to start somewhere

leave him alone we all have to start somewhere! and why would u even want to let a chav touch ur bike!!!!!!!! :lol: i want to kill them when they even look at my bike :blink: