New Southwest Vid

Bigman

Here is a new vid from us southerners, me and Rob up on Carne Brea in Cornwall, so nice chilled natural, on a nice relitively sunny day, had a cool ride, and did some filming and this vid was produced.

I also used some of my music which, like my plymouth vid i doubt has ever been considered for a vid.

Song is: Finaly Woken by Jem

Tis uploaded to rapidshare.de as couldn't get any of the others to work.

http://rapidshare.de/files/3161917/Carne_B...Riding.wmv.html

Hope u guys enjoy

Adam

PS: click Free download :P

Engodildo link futher down :-

Edited by Bigman

Waheyyy smooth vid bigass! Looks sweet for riding down in cornwall!! Loving your trials park thingy aswell :-

Sadly not as good as ours though :P

Good effort i like the layed back approach aswell fits in perfectly with natural.

See you soon

Spud :D :P

Bigman I feel that it is my duty to commend you on your music tastes, first the loverly KT Tunstall (beaut!) and now Jem, I am very much liking your style (Y)

Wikid video, your vids always keep me phsyced to ride, shame we don't have any brilliant natural in Bournemouth (Y) I feel when I can drive we may be coming to ride with you guys, so expect us around october time (Y)

James (Y)

hey bigman,

nice vid you got there, nice and chilled up on the good 'ole rocks down in cornwall!!

and some ace riding to go with that aswell!!

you and rob are so smooth, espcially that front wheel move thing that you sent me a while back on msn that you included in at the end!! ...good stuff!!

keep it up guys (Y)

cheers

jack

Nice video :) Those rocks looks really fun to ride, I'll have to get down to them at some point.

Which Carn Brea is that you're riding? I've just this minute realised there's more than one in Cornwall. I only knew about the one near Camborne/Redruth, but I've just discovered there's another one down near Sennen. It's been so long since I've been to the Camborne/Redruth one I don't remember what it looks like enough to tell from the video.

Nice video :D Those rocks looks really fun to ride, I'll have to get down to them at some point.

Which Carn Brea is that you're riding? I've just this minute realised there's more than one in Cornwall. I only knew about the one near Camborne/Redruth, but I've just discovered there's another one down near Sennen. It's been so long since I've been to the Camborne/Redruth one I don't remember what it looks like enough to tell from the video.

They are at Carne Brea near Camborne/Redruth, i didn't know there was a canre brea near sennen either :-

Adam