Worlds Coverage...

F-Stop Junkie

Really enjoyed today ^_^ Watching Vince was :) He didn't seem to have much trouble with the sections. Saw Benito do a few sections, eqaully as amazing! Most of the top english lads seemed to be doing good too :lol: Event looked well organised :unsure: Ended up riding with quite few people, also met some new faces! which was really good fun (Y)

Stan.

i did a well good scetchy section, i side hopped to front pedal,, but then changed to to switch foot back pedal and carried on,, and then did half the section with a front flat tyre...

vinny shook my hand and sed i was tre bien...

that means im cool.

quality day some of the riding was shocking.

cesar canas was on shit hot form he just makes everything look so easy. benito looked good as well. cesar just seemed to pick such better easier lines, whereas benito went into obsticles all guns blazing. i still think benito is the better rider but he just lacks the technical ability of cesar and his very loud minder.

comas also impressed me alot. they are just so gifted. some of the sidehops were huge.

i didnt see much 26" as most of the major sections seemed to be 20"?

the worst bit was seeing a kid no older than 12 who was f**king shockingly good just thinking what he will be like in a few years time.

hermance easily one 26" seemed to breeze through sections almost in a class of his own.

chris doney was the only uk member to win so big well done to him.

and some of the japanese riders where amazing, keito has some power behind him and the others seem very skillful.

also good to see the two martyn's riding they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Was great to see ot pi acting like some huge refrence book telling all the monty riders like cesar which lines to take. proper legend

elite 20" 1) cesar canas 2) benito ross 3) dani comas

Hermance was awesome as ever

gallery_1_33_54041.jpg

hes the only 26" rider that attempted that without a tactical dab. He almost pulled it too (sidehopped to back wheel) but couldnt get the front down so hoped off backwards (bearing in mind its like 6 foot and rocky) taking out his minders leg in the process. But kudos to him for trying it.

Ashtons 3 foot long dab was also funny when he decided to ride straght down a massive rock rather than hop sideways like everyone elce.

Was a wicked weekend....Good to see that everything ran smoothly....

Would just like to say thanks to all the people that helped to set up and make the event possible...without them the event would of never taken place, dont think anybody really knows how much efort they put in to get the event underway,Probably be a great weight of there mind now. :)

And well done to all the british riders especially...

Chris doney

Dan smith (parp)

Ben slinger

Louis morgan

For getting top3 finishes :lol:

Lee

lol it was drawn at the ceremony, which i didnt attend, too much funn with pip tart and mink!

hey ho

Mint weekend, i was on the SELECTBIKESDOTCOM stand helpin out, was mint ridin too.

my god savage is a beast as are all the riders, top job.

good stuff, hope (i know its not gona happen) there is 1 next yr.

lol it was drawn at the ceremony, which i didnt attend, too much funn with pip tart and mink!

hey ho

Mint weekend, i was on the SELECTBIKESDOTCOM stand helpin out, was mint ridin too.

my god savage is a beast as are all the riders, top job.

good stuff, hope (i know its not gona happen) there is 1 next yr.

Were you on all day?

There was Phil, who seemed a tad quiet, and then another dude who did have a Subaru jacket on, he was really talkative. Seemed sorted. Was that you or...

Cheap YIK shoes. If i didn't have Ribo's, and I had £30, i'd of bought some :turned:

That was the best weekend of my life :-"

Arrived Friday and spent most of the time riding and watching Benito and Canas do donuts in a higher car :P Oh and we all got free dinner.

Saturday was pretty mental I checked out all my sections and then went round with the Morgans, Lois was riding incrediable! best i've ever seen her ride. Saturday night was funny a lot of car driving again and loads of girls turned up from nowhere (Y) twas a good laugh

Sunday I had an early start at 8:45 :D I fived section one due to nerves and then had a massive crash on section 2 resulting in a fractured fingure, smacked in chin and crushed knee cap :( was a bit gutted cus I couldn't ride very well after that and was losing out on time on every section. Got though one section but the observer gave me a five said I nocked out a flag but I was to tired to argue :P

IOLO's ride on section 3 with a puncture was mightly impressive :P good nows how he managed that. All in all it was a mint weeked there's so much more to write about but i'm tired and have just driven nearly 400 miles to get home :turned:

Oh and I did come last :D hoe that happed i'll never know

matt (Y)

Had a really good time ,

Got Sunburnt! How i managed that when there was no sun i have no idea.

Met some cool people from here. Also saw some people i haven't seen in ages.

Argued with some spanish rider cos he was trying it on with a dab.

Had to give Dani Comas a 5 for falling on his arse after messing up a sidehop.

I feel f-ucked from the amount of driving i've done, I've learnt so much Russian its unreal.

Observing was actually more fun than usual. Its a shame addingham is in the midle of no where otherwise i think more people would of come to watch.

Thanks to James Hawkins and Matt Tupman for helping us put up our tents.:turned: Theres no way Dimitri and i would of got that tent up otherwise.

Has the raffle been drawn yet?

indeed it has my mate won the f**king revel 20" so jealous it is untrue. he went on all day about how he was going to win it and he did we stood in amazement lol.

just uploaded a few more photos into the gallery.

Just been down there and they're still riding!!!

It was an absolutely amazing event - brilliant riding from everyone - exceptional sections - behaviour impeccable (at least what I saw of it!) - never ever seen as many spectators at any trials event - professional photographers everywhere!

The detailed results will be on www.biketrialuk.co.uk probably tomorrow (there's still a lot of tidying up to do down there), but for now ...

Femina

1st - Mirela Abant - Spain - 11.7 points

2nd - Gemma Abant - Spain - 20.8 points

3rd - Lois Morgan - UK - 35.1 points

Poussin

1st - Bernat Seuba - Spain - 10

2nd - Ludovic Fabregas - France - 10

3rd - Tadeas Kriz - Czech - 63

Benjamin

1st - Marius Merger - France - 11

2nd - Jan Musil - Czech - 26

3rd - Jeremy Ferreira - France - 27

Minime

1st - Abel Mustieles - Spain - 8

2nd - Vaclav Kolar - Czech - 11

3rd - Maxime Warenghein - 15

Cadet

1st - Eduard Planas - Spain - 29

2nd - Atomu Mino - Japan - 44

3rd - Peter Backgren - Sweden - 47

Expert

1st - Chris Doney - UK - 17

2nd - Xavier Casas - Andorra - 18

3rd - Danny Smith - UK - 21

Senior

1st - Kaita Miyaoka - Japan - 3

2nd - Peter Muziga - Slovak - 11

3rd - Ben Slinger - UK - 18

Master

1st - Vincent Hermance - France - 9

2nd - Roman Chvojka - Czech - 38

3rd - Alberto Gomez - Spain - 40

Elite

1st - Cesar Canas - Spain - 7

2nd - Benito Ros - Spain - 15

3rd - Dani Comas - Spain - 23

Nation

1st - Spain

2nd - Czech

3rd - France

4th - UK

Constructor 20" - Monty

Constructor 26" - Monty

Raffle Draw

Hamper - Ticket no: 12225

Revell 20" Frame - Ticket no: 12285 - Fergal Whitehead, Skipton

Revell 26" Frame - Ticket no: 341 - Samy Meskaldji, Bradford

Monty 231 X-Lite Frame - Ticket no: 3332 - Mrs Inman, Leicestershire

20" Ashton Justice Bike - Ticket no: 13308 - Matthew Rushton, Colne

Any bike from the Koxx range - Ticket no: 5323 - Richard Bayes

A very big thankyou to everyone who helped, rode, sponsored, and came along to watch.

Barbara

Well Done to all the people who took part, and all the organisers and people who helped..it went extremely well, i think BiketrialUk should feel proud!

Really big well done to

Lois

Chris

Ben

Danny

... i filmed you all on the podiums! hehe

Was really good weekend, i filmed a fair bit but to be honest i'm not a good filmer so wouldn't expect anything decent..and i ended up filming alot of black inside of my bag..hehe

Hope to see another world round in the Uk

jenn<3

there better have been a lot of footage taken!!

Here's my Vid: http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/worlds.mov

IOLO's ride on section 3 with a puncture was mightly impressive :P  good nows how he managed that.

matt  (Y)

Yeah. Aran got 2 punctures the little bitch. Both on the front too. He got 2 tubes on 'loan' :D" from selectbikes stall :P haha.

Hermance shook his hand and said 'well done' after he rode that section. He was really harsh on his front wheel then haha.

I really enjoyed the Sunday when I went :D

Nick

ye a cracking weekend.........................(and the days leading upto the weekend too)

vince was very impressed with how much riding spots we have up here in yorkshire i took him to ilkley moor and all the places i know locally, the only thing he wasnt best pleased with was the SH!T weather...........it was a bit too cold for him. altho that didnt seem to make him loose performance (Y)"

Waynio........................

Extreme well dones to Chris Doney Dan Smith and Louis Morgan, who all were podiums...................

Also a well done to martyn ashton as he was there ok a bit late but not due to anything he could control and got round and i was told got a worthy 7th. that does show the dedication to the sport mart has.

ye lee..............

was mint, thats the good thing bout mart he always likes to have a good laugh and a joke about it. it entertained me anyway, especially when he came back and he said the "i deffinatly dropped more than him" instead of saying "i deffinatly dropped less than him" what a guy, he is deffinatly a person that you could be proud of for being your idol, he is an ideal guy. was funny in the pub afterwards too.

Waynio.......................

akkers was really kool too, we had a good chuckle on section 8 on my 1st lap.i thort i was going down the hill when my front wheel wouldnt stick to the rock near the end and he was trying to shout at it to make the front wheel stick to the rock. lmao!!!!!!

all in all i hope that we can bring the worlds back to the uk in 2007 and maybe even hold the event up at Back Qown Quarry????? as again that is excellent land and would be great to use for a british bike trial championshiop. as long as the motorbikers were deffinatly BANNED for the whole week.