Forgotten 26" Shortvinco Tra Video

TRA

the frame is laying in the room next to me , my xtp 20" is my new love .

There will soon be a 20" video , BUT my wrist is very very bad , its painful to wake up at morning and i had to make a new technique how to open the refrigerator, yes it is that painful, i can barely move it. But i have done my best to make a video afterall and i beleive it will be worth seeing.

the frame is laying in the room next to me , my xtp 20" is my new love .

There will soon be a 20" video , BUT my wrist is very very bad , its painful to wake up at morning and i had to make a new technique how to open the refrigerator, yes it is that painful, i can barely move it. But i have done my best to make a video afterall and i beleive it will be worth seeing.

ooo ace :(

when do you think it'll be out? the vid that is....

Those drops and ups are bigger than Jesus.

You're the only guy on a long stock that I actually enjoy watching. Your style's just nice and precise, but in a fluid way. Looks like mod, but on stock :unsure:

Anyhoo, nice vid. I'm guessing all the riding before when you f**ked your wrist hasn't helped :) Anyroads, hope it all heals up good 'n' proper without needing surgery and stuff like that.

Good luck with it :(

Mark

One of your best videos i think. The music was chilled and it suited the video very well.

Proper good riding! The stuff in that cave was amazing, the bit where you drop to a little ledge then gap drop big time, is well nice.

Best video i've seen in a while on TF. :(

Stan.