Related To The A-level Results Topic....

Bigman

Well, like the title says, now every one has there results, they have an idea of where they are going, and what they are gunna study, so lets see.

I am heading to Harper Adams University college, in shropshire to study a Bsc in Off Road Vehicle Design, then hopefully topping up to the full Beng, Harper is new Newport in shropshire, so quite central.

Adam

Well, like the title says, now every one has there results, they have an idea of where they are going, and what they are gunna study, so lets see.

I am heading to Harper Adams University college, in shropshire to study a Bsc in Off Road Vehicle Design, then hopefully topping up to the full Beng, Harper is new Newport in shropshire, so quite central.

Adam

I've got a friend there doing the same course, going into his 3rd year now. He's loved every minute of it!

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome.

Does anyone know if Id be able to keep my lil mod bike in halls?

Hang on Scott, you've got another year yet aint you mate?

Dave Marshall kept his bike where ever he stayed (might have had his own student house though...) All I know is that his back door was blocked with 2 bmxs, a T-Rex, and a poothon at one point I believe!

Hopefully staying in Bournemouth for Uni, going to the arts institute (best art specific college/uni in europe, if not the world :P)

James ;)