Prototype

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

Am i being completly silly here, but it's just a t-rex? (Y)

But with different geometry. If you think about it, with stock bikes you've got ones that are 'street' and have a seat, slim steel tubing and so on, and you've got "pure" trials bikes that are long, low and silver. With 24"ers, you've got the street ones, but why not have the "pure" trials bikes too? Same as the development of stock bikes - they went from more street-ish frames (refined dirt jump bikes) to pure trials bikes later in their development. Same thing's happening here?

Either way, a more affordable 24"er can't be a bad thing...

I'm not sure why they turned it grey.

That will have been me.

We were led to believe the frame would be a dark grey colour, so the picture was edited to make it grey, and thus (so we thought) more accurate, to stop you getting loads of emails asking for a purple Zoot <_<

bloody tartybikes tsk :D

that frames really growing on me now, i think its a great idea to make a long bike in 24-it'll catch on even if people dont like it now............

I love how you label it as a 'long' bike. I think it's a great idea to produce a frame/bike like this to give the consumer more choice.

Jon

I love how you label it as a 'long' bike. I think it's a great idea to produce a frame/bike like this to give the consumer more choice.

Jon

i meant long (that is if it has any sort of similairities with the t rex other than the shape.....) in terms of 24s, as the current ones are all considered short, no problem to me as thats what i prefer :D

I'm sure earlier in the thread they said about 1040, which isn't that long. there are lots of 24" eesons that come upto 1040.

Seems to me like it will ride like any other 24", but with long low and not silver looks.

But fairplay if it puts an affordable 24" on the market

I'm sure earlier in the thread they said about 1040, which isn't that long. there are lots of 24" eesons that come upto 1040.

Seems to me like it will ride like any other 24", but with long low and not silver looks.

But fairplay if it puts an affordable 24" on the market

if they are pushing it as a more 'trials' 24" it could have a slackish headangle like the trex - which means with streetier bar/stem set up. it will probably 'feel' the same length.