Worst Game Ending Ever?

tipsy Jock

Spent last night doing a serious bit of gaming with a mate, A loading scene comes up etc, thought great new level almost finished it off now, then the fooking game ends, just like that!?!?!?!?!?! :D :'( oooo it makes me mad lol, Any other games that have shocking endings out there? Just thought i had to share that

Jeez, Half Life Blue Shift had a wank ending, just 'cos it was pretty much "Start game. Go on train. End." We set ourselves a challenge once to get through it without shooting, and got crazily far...

Max Payne and Max Payne 2 have really good endings though :'(

Jeez, Half Life Blue Shift had a wank ending, just 'cos it was pretty much "Start game. Go on train. End." We set ourselves a challenge once to get through it without shooting, and got crazily far...

Max Payne and Max Payne 2 have really good endings though :'(

Max payne was a crazy scary game.

Fable for the x-box. You start the game, 10 minutes later, it ends. Boring! The best ending is Final Fantasy 7, when you see red XIII running with his kids, seeing Midgar in ruins and howling. I cant wait for the film!!!!!!

Jay :)

id agree with that for the best ever ( im not a geeky RPG player or anything ) but my worst ever would have to be final fantasy 10 ... i just wanted to kill myself.

oli

Call of duty, what a crap game! I completed it in a day, I was shocked and amazed when the credits came up, I thought I was only about half way through.

Splinter cell, the game was alright I guess, but again it was far too short, I cant even remember what happens.

Half life 2, pretty crap game, although the gravity gun is awesome, wish you could get the powerful virsion all the way though instead of right at the end. crap ending too, the first game was waaay better when you went into a different dimention, and it had better levels and puzzels.

THUG was also one of the crappest games I have played, no decent secret characters, crap levels, crap graphics crap story. This is skating, it doesnt need a story!

give me some decent games like Far Cry any day

Max payne 2 was astounding how it only made sense when you played it though second time (because the beginning is the end)

but as said, pretty short, but playable with mods and the newyour minute/last man standing modes rock on it

Half life 2 blew me away to be honest, some kinda story line, but not enough information, so keeps you puzzling more than if it made sense.

astounding graphincs, great game play, and best multiplayer platform ive played.

*intruiged to play it, i think i shall