Completly New Echo Component Catalogue

chrishayton

Why don't those tits actually get photos of their products up when they're "launching" them? It'd make *way* more sense.

Having built in cogs is a bit of a shitty idea too, in that it's just crap 'cos you can't alter the ratios precisely, or replace worn parts...

14t rear sprocket for the stock one? Built in? Not sure that'll sell so well. Sounds like they realised single pawl engagement ideas are shite, so there's a plus point there at least...

ISIS BB 128mm (not for front free wheel).

Bastards.

serious trials brake pads

(Y)

The hubs do sound good though, interesting to see how they ride.

Edited by JT!

AHH pictures. they didnt work for me on aol so i had to use IE to see them. the new front hub is great, think ill get one as its time for a new front wheel(damn grey classic hubs) and the echo headsets look great too, i wunt mind hearing a review though first does anyone know when all this stuff will be out (phil?)

Good to see them bringing out loads of new products. Most of it looks okay, the people who love colour co-ordination will love them parts :ermm:

I like the brake clamps :P

Them cranks which are available in 6 colours looks abit dodgy..

I like the way they put "you need this" and "you need that" (Y)

Stan.

Ooh some of the stuff looks good on there be intereseting too know when its out.

That deng guy doesnt really have a clue about his products, we should get out own uk trials specific company that produces and sells thei own parts, any volunteers?

But hahaha congratulations on having The shittest headset for sale :ermm: worse than the viz one.

and youd think with trying to sell all that stuff hed make an effort to spell right yer? . . . . . appears otherwise :P

And you seen his notice, "We dont sell directly to riders" in f**k off caps, what a willy (Y)

Ye, their English isn't the best, but I think everybody gets the jist of what they are trying to say.

I think I will be sorting it all out for them though, but the page ahs just been put up to show everybody, I'm sure it will be corrected in the future.

All new parts available in October (As it says at the top of the page).

The hubs have been tested for a long time, the first model was just a prototype with the over 200 engagements, the finished model is as shown, and it's been about a year untill the finished model has been released, And there have been no problems with them.

Expect to see prices for everything Around October.

Phil.

Ye, their English isn't the best, but I think everybody gets the jist of what they are trying to say.

I think I will be sorting it all out for them though, but the page ahs just been put up to show everybody, I'm sure it will be corrected in the future.

The hubs have been tested for a long time, the first model was just a prototype with the over 200 engagements, the finished model is as shown, and it's been about a year untill the finished model has been released, And there have been no problems with them.

Phil.

roll on october... :)

Mmmmmmmmmmm this has all been kept a bit quiet,

Any news on ANYTHING phil, tarty?

full set of echo wheels

bars

cranks

All as soon as that lots relesed.

haha yer and me

Phil.

phill whhy has tunni not had one it seems strange to me that he never got one :)

Pauly

phill whhy has tunni not had one it seems strange to me that he never got one :unsure:

Pauly

He rides for zoo, he promotes the parts he doesnt test parts, I don't think he wants to be testing parts, there are plenty of good riders in China to do that.

If "JT" is on about the bolts, they don;t have a hex machined into them yet as they are pre production and havn't gone off to the next OP yet.

Phil.