Bristol - October 2nd (sunday)

br3n

Yeah man, I'm really looking forward to this one, gonna be sweet, need to get some lines done too. :sick:

Will see you lot all there at Temple Meads at whatever time we arrive. ;) I'll be there sporting my new pimped out echo. :-

Mike.

Rock on bitches. :sick:

Gonna' be lots of loving from me. I here people actually ride on these organised rides. What a load of malarky that all is. I'm meant to be filming too. Hardy har.

See you all in a few hours. ;) :-

i would be asleep now but shrewsbury decided he needed to ring me at 8 even though my train isnt till 10:20 :sick:

spose i best make we famous marmalade sandwiches

Looking out my window the weather looks nice .....

and james (in a simpsons styleee) Ha ha.

How f**king funny was Subway. :S

Those poor workers had to clean all that shit up haha.

James is a bully! :)

Was fun though. Didn't film, hardly rode, kept calling Matt Dave, and i think i rubbed of wrong on some people. All in a days work. :)

Those 15 year olds before Subway were funny though. Its as if you riders have never seen a female before, was a good 10 or 15 crowded round them 3. :)

It was a shit day and good day, i had a good time, but rather depressed I travelled the distance to not be able to ride, Bristol of all places aswell, haha, I picked the bike out the car found out there was something wrong with the drivetrain, couldnt fix it, went for a tap and it jammed up and I leathered my knee on the bar, its nicely lumped up and I can't walk properly now :) , It was a good laugh though.

I have 103 photos to put up somewhere :S some time.

We'll do it again soon.

Phil.

oh my god it was the best ride ive ever had, it was so much fun, the riding was crazy good, porter makes shit and hobbsie HAHAHA f**king leg end

Those 15 year olds were hot as

me*your hot

Them so are you*

MWAHAHA big head

I asked them what they think of porter the said "actionman?" i repleyd yes isnt he pretty, they said yer, i asked him to cum over and he fagged out, WANKER!

Got me sum big mouther f**king drops after the ride, trying to total my wheel, didnt work put on the second big one a spoke blew, so me stedman and williams all had ago, and f**kING HELL that rim took a beating, lol

It eventually snapped, when i held on to my bars spun around and cained it as hard as i can in to the corner of the wall, lol

My forks cracked hooking that white wall, they took a beating to i must have had about 20 goes, each time they bent so i bent back in to place, then they cracked, so then finished off when stedman was doing front hops and caing down on my wheel magura cylinder snapped in half, so did my pad, and my front magura hosing ripped out, oh and i didnt get a pinch, SCWABLE dh tubes are f**kING IMMENSE, this would NOT NOTNOTNTOTNOT pinch lol

*snaped front maggie hosing

*snapped rear cyclinder

*snapped brake pad

*SMASHED rear wheel

*Forks sherred in half

*twisted stem

*f**king ankle is dead

So thats about it

All in all it was a FCUKING EXCELLENT

Cant wait to go again, bristol rocks so do all the southern boys.

HAHA james has REAL ginger pubes, ive never seen rear ones before.

Edited by Davetrials

Best bits of the day:

Racing Tim through the fountains.

Wiping out IN the fountains.

Denying all responsibility in Subway.

Watching Tim roll out the brick arch by the waterfront.

Seeing some of the most confident trials riders in the UK completely lost for words, after the phrase, "We're all 15..."

Worst bits:

Having the urge to knock Hobbsie out everytime he started singing.

Watching Phill cripple himself after riding for all of five minutes.

Getting blamed for making a mess in subway...

T'was a good day, will have to do it again soon.

Rich

Sounds like a mint day you guys had. Shame i couldnt make it, although I had loads of fun at the essex.

Can some one tell me who Matt Arckwright is please. He looks mental, and as Im bored at uni, I would love to read something about this guy. Please tell me more

well, wasnt that an adventure.

Porter, The love glove, I want them.......

I was entertained for the day anyway.

"Hi, how old are you? ARE YOU VIRGINS? I AM!!!!"

Name the person responsible for that one......

Subway never knew what hit it, there was Ice and sandwiches everywhere.

Ive never riden so much in my life, I might have to get back into this riding melarchy

Left here at 8am, got home at 11pm.

Loved the day, enjoyed the people, and putting names to faces.

TWIRLING BALLERINA MIKE

I had a pretty crap day overall, damn chain! Ended up with a heavily bruised hip and a very very swollen right arm! Thanks to Tim for helping me fix my bike though, nice one dude :bunny:

Got some decent usable footage though.

J.

Edited by trialmedia