More Pics From Blackpool. Plus Some More From Preston :)

Lawnmowerman

that gap is serioussly HUGE!

very nice riding from the young man!!!!! hes progressed sumot rotten, when i first saw him on a t-rex i thort he was aving a go on someone elses bike turns out after talking to him he changed from mod to stock, i just hadnt seen him in ages :P

Waynio.................

Dont look at the f**king pictures then and get off the f**king forum if all your gonna is moan when people post pictures of trials on a TRIALS forum

f**k off you bmx shit.

Dont complain about the pics d*ckhead.

Matt is a really ace rider. Hes trying to make a video at the mo' soo keep your eyes pealed. He was sick on his Monty, then got a silly Rex. But hes still uber sick :-

Y are you even on the forum. :P

go away u bmx bum basher. :(

Jason.

p.s blackpool ride for this saturday 1st october

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=62582

Cheers for the comments guys :S

If you dont want to look at my pics then dont open the topic, it clearly says what this topic contains in the title.

I deffinetly think Matt needs to be sponsored, he's easily one of the best riders I know B)

hehehe, lighten up you bunch of flap munchers..... Davetrials, you know 99% of my posts are sarcastic and messing about, so why take it seriously just because one of the pictures is you, Dan tlite, don't call me a dickhead when you don't know me at all, I don't insult anyone.... Jason clark, if you had been on this forum for longer than a month then you may realise I have huge interest in trials, used to love riding UCI trials, and still enjoy watching vids of it and seeing pictures, so yeah, get the logs of wood out your arse's and lighten up....

^^^ This is a large reason why I gave up trials, it being such a smaller society of people, makes it a more uptight one.... Go on dig at me some more, your on the internet, no one f**king wins losers.