Have You Ever Tasted Your Own Jizz?

MrMonkey

Have You?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. So Have You?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • No, but I may do.

Interesting parallel, id ally it more to being like starting a fight in a club and getting barred for a week so you cant go in and chat to your mates and party away. You didn't own anyone in there - you just got excluded, they owned you a lot more than you think you owned them!

And well, sure, its a great topic, im sure Tom feels great about wasting his money running the board to discuss consumption of semen.

f**king hell Johnny Dictionary there. You talk like you are doing an Engish exam. lol

Anywho anyone that says they haven't had a taste of their own sea men is talking bollocks.

right well first off, really random topic, but no i have never but might end up in future, maybe, possiblly, most likely.

but for you 22 that said you did does it taste anything like fanny, just so i know

gaz...

no.... nothing like it..

and thats a f**king random thing to say..

stick with fanny... tis a lot better.. and more rewarding

Please please please give me some attention.

[/sarcasm]

Perfect. He is just one fat arse attention seeker, and its proper DISGUSTING to even taste your own 'Jizz' nevermind tell other people about it!

To be honest I believe you feel a fool now. Because I can tell with the way you explained that you thought it would make an interesting and funny topic.

Corish

Perfect. He is just one fat arse attention seeker, and its proper DISGUSTING to even taste your own 'Jizz' nevermind tell other people about it!

To be honest I believe you feel a fool now. Because I can tell with the way you explained that you thought it would make an interesting and funny topic.

Corish

Just cos you find it discusting doesnt mean its actually discusting

I.E i was walking around leeds with no top on cos i was f**king warm after the inme gig (which i have to say was amazing) and some old couple walked past me and they looked tottally DISCUSTED in me.

I dont think its discusting to have no top on, people do it at the beach everyday

as it happens the old couple complained to a cop in the train station and he came and made me put it on :S

ill give you another example........... I think smokings DISCUSTING and i hate been round it but just think how many people smoke and wont think its DISCUSTING

My point is just cos you think its discusting doesnt mean it is

I havent tried my own jizz, cant say i really want to.

ENDS

Just cos you find it discusting doesnt mean its actually discusting

I.E i was walking around leeds with no top on cos i was f**king warm after the inme gig (which i have to say was amazing) and some old couple walked past me and they looked tottally DISCUSTED in me.

I dont think its discusting to have no top on, people do it at the beach everyday

as it happens the old couple complained to a cop in the train station and he came and made me put it on :S

ill give you another example........... I think smokings DISCUSTING and i hate been round it but just think how many people smoke and wont think its DISCUSTING

My point is just cos you think its discusting doesnt mean it is

I havent tried my own jizz, cant say i really want to.

ENDS

Quote from my friend Tom:

You know whats disgusting? People who can't spell disgusting! :)

so, who cares if there's a 'bike pics thread' thats just for a quick 1 stop reference,

this is a trials forum, and this topic is immature, shit, and turning into an argument, yet topics about peoples bikes get closed?

f**king gay.

and you ALWAYS have an answer for everything, you never agree with anyone, i used to respect you but i hate the way you always have a comeback of somesort nowadays.

Er, I don't get how I "never agree with anyone", but there we go.

If you've got an issue with the bike pics thread, why not PM tomturd or Danny, or just get over the fact that we've got a Bike Pics thread now. It's used a lot, it works, the last one was super good before the forum died, quit f**king whining about it...

But here you go Rich, just to make you happy it's closed.

Peace and love everyone?

Oop, just seen Tom's post, posted at the same time. Ah well...