random

dscn1739.jpg

Ripped 32 Classic Flange warped shell

Needle bearings crushed in alloy drive shell

Spring catch plate crushed

Spring dead

Both drive & non drive bearings dead and misising

Std Axle bent and cracked and snaped

Drive rings are mint, only things that are okay along with a spear alloy drive totaly unused.

Yet to take it off my Coust but my HD axle thats a week old in my singlespeed has a good 2.5'' long crack, drive to non-drive nice and straight clean crack. Shall get pic when i decied to warranty it (will be very soon) and all i'd done was beginer stuff to get back to rididng againa dn smothe...now i know it's cracked i been pushing it now doing 10ft drops, gaps, benches big power moves...wana snap one! Well it.

£270 Bromly bike is what there web says but they have gone up and no update on there web so yes over £300 they are.

Hd axle is £66.98 off Bromly but again out of date

I got them at trade/import price and VAT free cos i was VAT registred when i ran a few bike shops.

Were not sure on the HD axle Jon...it's such a clean crack we think it's material/manufacturing and the Classic hub is i duno...misture of parts off all my other CK hubs that went recently etc.

She'll be off this week for a warranty job at Chrisking USA copmes back brand new hub all for the P+P

Edited by random

Wasn't It you who said we should take out kings apart with a screw driver and a hammer? Unlucky mate.

Yeah it was i but what tare you impling...

By doing so i have.. . .

Spring dead

No thus was done by rididng ta and all of the above you wouldn't do with a hammer and screwdrive if you ahd any sense.

Woha nelly i have a misis mate ta. That means it's done for me...i no longer get time to do it for my self. Now childern BACK TO THE f**kING TOPIC

GO CREAT you OWN ON WANKING don't do it in mine (always wander what happen if you put you little willy nearly a freehweel...umm cp101!!!)

Woha nelly i have a misis mate ta. That means it's done for me...i no longer get time to do it for my self. Now childern BACK TO THE f**kING TOPIC

GO CREAT you OWN ON WANKING don't do it in mine (always wander what happen if you put you little willy nearly a freehweel...umm cp101!!!)

That was.......interesting.

you just said back to the topic...and then you go completely off topic? :) :turned:

Yeah it was i but what tare you impling...

By doing so i have.. . .

Spring dead

No thus was done by rididng ta and all of the above you wouldn't do with a hammer and screwdrive if you ahd any sense.

you rode do hard the bearings went missing?

:)

Did i say it had been used for Trials...didn't think so!!! Turth is it's been on my single track bike...bumemr eh

Nah a few other HD's in the same abtch now have been reported back as i have been informed. So there maybe a recall on them..yet to find out but all this little lot and a few other things went off the other day and are all coming back new. Mint.

No enjoyment er mate and the respect come form getting them to run better than outta the box.

The classic was totaly std and it faild badly.

HD axle no mods and went.

Thus topic is only to show the mass deaht of a ck hub thats it no slagign winging, pointing fingers etc just passing coments only and them being at the hub being damiged and thus caussed by rididng.