Wanted Riders In East Coast Area For Sponsorship

wanted trials riders in east coast area for sponsorship by ect and ecc included will be pics and vids and info on website paid comps if want to do them huge trips out wid whole team paid for by us and possible testing of frames made by east coast customs and in future parts as well just send vids and pics to msn : eastcoastcustoms@hotmail.com or biker_one25@hotmail.co.uk to join up to east coast trials gonna be huge promise and the new proto frames are gonna be awesome also supplied is clothing from a company who have joined our ranks name to be disclosed at later date thanks

• 4 weeks later...

yea i wanna know as well making a vid soon out of personal preference once sunday has gone and my bike is back together then im already to go and will be out non stop untill chiristmas just wanna know the deal if its still going ahead thanks

As rick would say Simp

(simpson)

does east coast include keighleylol (Y) i could do some advertising and that lot round keighley if you want?

No i really dont think he doesw want~! because he was on today and was posting while this was top of the list and he "convenienty" have seemed to not posted!

And no not very proffessional isit?

Erm, I'm surprised no-one's actually asked what exactly he's offering in return for you giving him loads more publicity? Seeing as he's already been involved in a sketchy transaction with another member of the forum, I'd want all the cards laid down on the table personally.

Curse my middle-of-nowhere location (Y)