Tartybikes - Damon Watson And Others

Tom Rigg

tom, that was a sweet video, not too sure about the tune, but nethertheless it was well worth it. I hope i manage to get a placement in yorkshire for university, get myself out on some of these big rides, i cant wait to ride leeds again.....

damon, your a sick assed mother, that sidehop is massive

kyle some good stuff from you (i think i met you in fort william, you ride the t-rex)

some massive hooks as well from all by the looks of things

really enjoyed it

hope to meet up with you all soon

ben

Damon Watson . . . . your non ginger staples . .. . . . ? ? ? looks sooo similar in style. . . . .

all good.

the 270 gap on the little bike was pretty mega .

Big riding.....

Oh and the best thing about it .... the music got f**ked for me and lasted 9 mins so was really slowed down . .. made it sound great... (Y) only realized that it werent planned when the video ended and the music continued !!!!! awesome .... from everyone.

Edited by manuel

yea sorry about that guys, i didnt manage to compress the audio correctly! i have learnt that mp3 codec will work better, so next time the size should be smaller and quality better (Y) cheers for the comments on the vid guys, it was a spur of the moment idea as noone else really had cameras out. at least i didnt see many :P.

Yea, i looked at my MP3 list and thought.... YEA lets have some of that for a change. Seems to fit quite nicely :P

Onzaboymark - yea! i was supprised at DivX making it that size, any tips on compressing further whilst keeping the quality would be much apprieciated! I also didnt get my camera out till late on so didnt catch everything :P

the file is big cos it is saved as an AVI file, wich is simila to a 'video' version of WAV. its more raw than compressed. you shuld compress it to .MPEG (.MPG / .MPEG) it is the video version of MP3 and uses mp3 audio coding.

:P hmm i would think it would be standard, im obviously wrong! pinnacle says it's - PCM,16-bit stereo, 48kHz odd (Y)

keep the audio sample quality to no higher than 44 Khz as some codecs dont like higher.. 48 is pointless as the difference between 44 and 48 is not hearable by humans anyway.. and the extra audio will increase the overall output file size.

ahhh excellent! cheers man, will take that advice on board :P (did you like the vid though? :P)

look into the AVi compressions though, cos with new codecs out, i may not be 100% correct on that..

i seen a bit of the vid (compressed one) but its all jolty , so im loadin the 104mb one at mo.. looks good so far.. (but dont like the music (Y))

nice vid tom... i wish i had gone on that ride.

Some amazing riding off the lot of you, keep it up (Y)

I had a problem with the music - it all played really slowly, but the vid was normal speed :P so it sounded funny (Y) lol

Anyway, nice vid and give us a call, KBT need to regroup :P :P

amazing riding...

audio was horrenous though!! It sounded like slow mo repeating for 4 minutes.

i had that problem, did you get the compressed one?

if so, redownload the full version. i actually got the big one faster than it took to get the smaller one.

Just realised, i downlaod the compressed one, and it was playing in slow-mo and the 2nd half wasn't even on there. I just downloaded the bigger file quicker than it took me to get the 40mb and it all there and playing normal speed.

I wondered why it sounded like a fat black man was singing that dance tune. B)

Same, i thought the audio was meant to be like that until the second half of the video was missing :P

Original video works fine though :P

Overall the video was quite boring, although the riding was very controlled and clean.

I dont get it, you guys were trying these massive gaps and pondering why the KOXX pieces of shit rims you were murdering were all bent and broken.. what do you expect?? lmao! - Half the video was wasted in this respect. Magic soundtrack too!

J.