New Video Of Me :d

Cap

4 mins 10 long, street followed by a bit of skatepark at the end :-

Hope you like it and yet again im sorry for not being able to upload to tv.isg.si :P

Street followed by a little bit of footage recorded at ramp city.

enjoy

Video

comments welcome

cheers

Cap

wikid vid cappius!!!!

just like to point out that there is more videos coming out of blakpool than there is dirty sluts @ the mo!!!! i tell thee theres a video at least 3/4 times a day out :- and the girls are struggling to keep up their dirty reputation up there. altho its probably cap getting em to film for him.

keep up the good work big man and keep out of those dirty blackpool girls and stop getting em all pregnant, just imagine there would be 8/9 videos a day coming out if cap had kids :P :lol:

Waynio..........................

OH and you OWE me boi!!!! :P il send the hevvys round................if you dont sort me........

wikid vid cappius!!!!

just like to point out that there is more videos coming out of blakpool than there is dirty sluts @ the mo!!!! i tell thee theres a video at least 3/4 times a day out :P and the girls are struggling to keep up their dirty reputation up there. altho its probably cap getting em to film for him.

keep up the good work big man and keep out of those dirty blackpool girls and stop getting em all pregnant, just imagine there would be 8/9 videos a day coming out if cap had kids (Y) :P

Waynio..........................

OH and you OWE me boi!!!! :P il send the hevvys round................if you dont sort me........

lmao wayne u legend! there sure is some dirty bitches round my end haha.Awsome video cap keep them coming!loving the big gaps and rails!

Clarky

p.s do u want me to drop the tensioners and pegs off tonight for your bmx?

Big moves ....... but why the coust stylee joggers (that everyone seems to be into (its almost like shell suits are back (for trials))) ? (Y)

Didnt care for the vid much but clearly you are a beast and ride like an animal :P

top bannana :P

Cheers for the comments people :P

the joggers feel nicer to ride in than jeans and such, got them white for last summer but meh pants are pants :P

and wayne ill give you what ur due next time i see you (Y)

Cap

Edited by Cap

Quality video!!!

Were piss funny when you failed that sidehop up on the quarter and twated that lad in the back (Y)

More beastyness as usual

That bloody wall rack for your bike, what a wanker that is for getting the bike off when your trying not to make a noise :P

Ace vid, some huge lines, n some funny ass bails. Gerra berra host next time :P cheers for Pauly to sendin it (Y) Decent editing too.

Rossi.

no problem mate :), yer ncie vid there cap awsome riding there you have improved leeps and bounds scince i last saw you

Pauly