Comments For The Public

lankyri

when your out ridin your having a good day then it all gets spoilt by some old bag going thats not for riding on your gonna brake your neck doing that my question is what do you say to them

mine is where can i go then there isnt a trials park anywhere

whats yours

sorry i wanna here some funny comments if you got any

just don't act all pissed off and rebellious and they don't know what to do, don't try and come back, if you are riding a bench and they say that's not for riding on -

you say "oh gosh i'm so dreadfully sorry i didn't realise"

they say "that's OK then don't do it again"

you say "OK mam i wont honest"

they walk round the corner

you keep riding

no police - no problem - no hassle

if they ask catch you again just say you asked the council and they said it was ok as you arnt damaging any property like skaters

they will never check, most people are all full of self righteous fire and brimstone but if they have to actually go out of there way they don't bother :S

i use this all the time and is works a treat. people are generaly unhappy and stresed about somthing they make you a target to vent some anger - just deflect it to the council or blame skaters it always works

yea but dont you see the irony in it, id prefure to be sneaky, underhand and out whit the anoying buisybodys that try to put a stop to trials (and anything else for that matter) than confront them directly because you will lose

they have the law on there side - idiot

its people who go round shouting and making a scene that get the sport bad press. the bad press is the reason these people want to put a stop to you riding, so dont give them a reason to hate you -

so use some of those brain cells you were blesed with and be a sneaky tw*t rather than running round like a cave man with a club

this was on saturday

i found a smashed in fiesta and decided to hop around on it, all windows smashed, roof caved in, right mess in all honesty. so i decided to play and after 2 mins this guys says...

"hey, whats your game?"

i replied "im riding on this car"

then he looked kinda bemused that i stated the obvious

"thats someones property u know"

"oh really i thought it was only good for scrap"

"oh no, someone is coming for it"

"well if its someones i'll leave it alone"

"good idea sonny..." (bearing in mind im 21 i didnt like that comment "...or you'll end up carrying the can for destroying someones property"

"oh i doubt that"

at this point he decided to get on his moral high ground "well if the police come they are liekly to blame you for this, after all what you are doing is illegal, i think its best you go home and stop destroying our lovely village" this really pissed me off: where i live is a dump, full of townies, and has nothing much going for it, and come on it wasnt me who put the car there, so i fumed at him,

"look, if the police turn up they are hardly likely to assume i destroyed this car, my finger prints arent on it, i have no radio in my possession. i think they are more likely to shout at me for not reporting it. if you saw people jumping on it and throwing bricks through the windows i doubt you would have said anything, but because im on my own you feel you are coing your civic duty. lets face it this car will be declared a write off by the insurance, you and i both know that, so give up having a go at my hobby and do something about the underage drinking that goes on around here, say something to them, not someone who is 6 months from gaining a degree"

"cocky little git arent you"

"actually, im just confident in voicing my opinion, and im taller than you!"

made me feel better anyway :S

Heh.. One time I was riding at night, without any lights, and I passed some old woman and she said 'You've got no lights!' and I almost shouted back 'Neither do you!'

Lol, i found that fairly amusing :S

I dunno what i do, depends who it is, where i am and who im with :P

Mat

police "what do you think your doing"

me "keeping out of trouble sir"

police "don't get lippy with me!!!"

me "i'm not sir i am keeping out of trouble"

police man leaves with stunned look on his face :S

police "what do you think your doing"

me "keeping out of trouble sir"

police "don't get lippy with me!!!"

me "i'm not sir i am keeping out of trouble"

police man leaves with stunned look on his face :S

Sorry but i doubt it. Just be polite if they are and they will leave you alone, If they are lippy/tight, give them what they diserve.

Edited by ash-kennard

Sorry but i doubt it. Just be polite if they are and they will leave you alone, If they are lippy/tight, give them what they diserve.

no honest its true (i didnt say it, it was a mate) but its true !!!

If there smoking then they get it big time from me if they tell me off for riding but all the security guards are ok with me and other people from woking because we are polite and sometimes speak to them about the sport and they all no we have nowhere to go so will sometimes let you ride on loading bays after been polite for aaaages we are even aloud to use there palets at the civic offices :S

If there smoking then they get it big time from me if they tell me off for riding but all the security guards are ok with me and other people from woking because we are polite and sometimes speak to them about the sport and they all no we have nowhere to go so will sometimes let you ride on loading bays after been polite for aaaages we are even aloud to use there palets at the civic offices :S

Random man: What would you say if i came and rode my bike in your drive?

Blackghostkinfe: I don't have a drive

Random man: your the lippy one out of this lot come over here.

Blackghostkinfe: no I'm afriad you'll rape me.

Heh.. One time I was riding at night, without any lights, and I passed some old woman and she said 'You've got no lights!' and I almost shouted back 'Neither do you!'

:S Like that one.

The best one is.

Feds: Wheres your lights?

Rider: I haven't got a seat stem, so i can't have a rear light.

Feds: Well, where's your front one?

Rider: The light come in a two pack and i didn't want to pay for both and only use one.

Feds: Erm......

:S Like that one.

The best one is.

Feds: Wheres your lights?

Rider: I haven't got a seat stem, so i can't have a rear light.

Feds: Well, where's your front one?

Rider: The light come in a two pack and i didn't want to pay for both and only use one.

Feds: Erm......

This is a funny one! Bet they were thinking, "How cheap can you be???"

Depends who it is, If they are old i get off what i'm on, cos they prob know my gran. But most young people don't mind because they prefer us to skaters.Me and my bruv got given a quid once just for riding.

we got £20 quid off a 50yrold woman once, was 4 of us mind,we though she were gona have a go then she gave us a 20, big smiles all round

once when riding on a wall next to a beach on a sunny day some woman said to me

" well if you land on my children you'll be the one getting done for mansloughter (sp)"

to which everyone laughed at, and there was a quite a few of us, but the woman still moaned so we just got closer to her.

or if its the old woman down my road, i pretend im def then she walks away but forgets about it the next day and has another moan at me.

sam :S