The Gym Thread...

downhill_rob2@hotmail.com

small dick *** if you want take roids

Not true at all. Yes, your testicles will shrink, but not your dick. Your balls will shrink because they no longer need to produce testosterone since it's been replaced by the steroids (which is basically testosterone).

I was watching a documentary on some competition an I just saw them rubbing on loads of fake tan on each other. Apparently they shade it so it makes the muscles look more defined.

The darker you are, the more definition you will have. Ever noticed that a lot of black people look WAY more jacked than the white guys...thats why

The darker you are, the more definition you will have. Ever noticed that a lot of black people look WAY more jacked than the white guys...thats why

dave chapelle dont look "jacked"... and he aint just black.. hes funny AND black

My mate came round the other day and we did a mega sesh. He shat on me doing bench presses, I didn't even manage 45kg and he 50kg for 2/3 I think, but I did 20 52kg deadlifts when he only did 4. I also curled 30kg with a decent form, and flyed (sp?) 12.5kg on each dumbell.

So all in all, made me happy, we had a great laugh anyway.

I might have to join the local gym, a few of my other mates go there so it would be a right laugh.

Edited by Muel

you know those wankers in gyms that wear the tightfitted climalite shirts with no arms?

for some reason i bought one yesterday

dont worry ash, thats just the first stage, give it a couple of years till you want to get big, and youll be like the 2 tiny PCSO's in my local gym, who train together, and talk to no one, apart from the coppers that train there. youll be wearing golds gym, and york vests, youll be carrying round a protein shaker bottle, with water in it. and the best bit of it.... wearing your squatting belt,when your warming up on the running machines.

with working away, and partying away, its now basically been 5 weeks without the gym, back tomorrow if i finish at 4, and back tuesday if i finish later(need to be home sharpish tomorrow, leeds tickets go on sale).

gunna start running tommorrrow, ive basically got 6 weeks to cut up to f*ck, going to do my best to take pictures this time, start, end, and several points in between.