I Might Aswell Let You Know

Corish

I told you I quit. By which I meant a break, I didn't know how long I would have a break for but now I have got my self a bike (Onza T-pro standard) I sold Monty to get money for things I wanted AND NEEDED! I aint bothered that I sold it because I had to get some things and its the only thing that was no use to me at the time. Enough of this life story, Just to let you know I have a new bike, and I aint a full time trialser, just like Weekends, and maybe a few days through the week :blink:

And no, Mr Maher, I aint attention seeking :S

Corish.

Thats more riding than most "full time trialsers"

Save ye stippey jumper from blood and buy a new freewheel. save ur self. :S :D

Lmfao! I like the clothes, I can't help it. True this what you say, but to me its part time, I use to ride everyday all day :blink: with Biff :P!

Edited by Corish

Wooo, somebody thought of me whilst posting a topic...im touched :S :P

But this is still an attention seeking post :blink: ...who cares that uve bought a bike?? :D (Y)

Lmao, Joe I wasn't attention seeking. Someone must be insane to get rid of a Monty and down grade to a T-Pro standard, just for attention. If its a joke then fair enough but if not then seriously. Gosh. I'm not like that. I told people just so they don't get confused and if they ever see me on aride they say "Didn't you quit?" Rather tell you on her than listen to that shit repeatingly from various people.

(Y)

I mean a part time trialser asin just a few days as aposed to riding everyday which I used to.

Edited by Corish

Thanks for letting me know.

When I get fed up, I don't sell my bike, just do something else for a while. Then I'll see something like a bike video or someone out riding and I'll have to go and get my bike. Probably why I never sold any bike stuff and have a couple of shedfulls of the stuff. No danger of me quitting anytime soon...

Fine. But I'm just telling you. The whole point is so people who thought I quit don't get confused..... I got asked about 4 times today saying "Thought you quit?" Thats why, Ok? If you don't care don't reply.......simple aint it.

Rob, grow up. If you read my post properly it explains why I told you. I didn't really wanna say anything but I dont want people being confused, or thinking I'm just seeking for attention.

If you don't care then you wouldn't even read it. Its only like you getting a new bike, who f**king cares????