The Fun And Easy Recipe Thread

mat hudson

ok, just developed a real nice easy snack so i thought i would share it in a thread where everyone else could add to it. basically you add our recepies fort your favourite snacks drinks etc <_<

recepie for mats magic potato warmer :rolleyes:

you will need

bacon

cheese

1med potato

scut the potato in half and scoop out quite a bit of it so you will have a cavity whan you put it bck together.

chop up some cheese and bacon and stuff it into the 2 scooop holes (N)

close your potato up (you can secure with a cocktail stick or kebab scewer)

pop it in the microwave for 4 mins (or untill boiling hot) making sure you turn her over at around 3 mins to get the tasty juices evenley soaked into the potato

take uot, allow to cool for a moment and eat it. its good, very good :)

top tip, make sure the potatoe doesnt flip open because if it does the bacon will dry up (N) . also the cut must be horizontal so all the jiuce stays in B)

Edited by mat hudson

pop it in the microwave for 4 mins (or untill boiling hot) making sure you turn her over at around 3 mins to get the tasty juices evenley soaked into the potato

metal skewer + microwave = error message

use a cocktail stick for the love of god, unless you like blowing up microwaves of course.

metal skewer + microwave = error message

use a cocktail stick for the love of god, unless you like blowing up microwaves of course.

Haha, I put a metal pan lid in the microwave (covering some peas) for 5 minutes on full power and nothing happened to the microwave :angry:

'Poor mans pizza'

Slice of toast

Spread tomato puree on it

Layer of cheese ontop

put under grill until its gone like a pizza

yum.

Or ketchup if you don't have puree :ermm:

Haha, I put a metal pan lid in the microwave (covering some peas) for 5 minutes on full power and nothing happened to the microwave

Because of the photoelectric effect the microwave just creates 'eddy currents' in metal objects, which are like the electric version of water sloshing about in a container. Sometimes the voltage can be so high they spark, and the sparks can royally mess up your microwave.

My fave at the moment is cheesy spaghetti! Recipe:

Heinze spaghetti tin x 1

Cheese loads of

Heat them up in the microwave mix them together so theyre nice and stringy. Mmmm. And only 12 googoplex kcal's per serving.

My fave at the moment is cheesy spaghetti! Recipe:

Heinze spaghetti tin x 1

Cheese loads of

Heat them up in the microwave mix them together so theyre nice and stringy. Mmmm. And only 12 googoplex kcal's per serving.

But not quite as good as cheesy beans!

Thing is I seem to burn my tongue everytime I have them lol

If you for some reason have a barbecue on in the near future ( :P ) then try bbq'ed banana!

Grab a banana and use a knife to split it lengthways (leave skin on :) )

Then get a load of brown sugar and liberally shove it in

Wrap it up in tin foil

Whack it on the barbie

And enjoy!

It might work with an oven or grill but I've never tried. Don't do this one in a microwave kids, tin foil is about as bad ass as it gets for putting in microwaves although you do get an electric storm :P

If you for some reason have a barbecue on in the near future ( :P ) then try bbq'ed banana!

Grab a banana and use a knife to split it lengthways (leave skin on :) )

Then get a load of brown sugar and liberally shove it in

Wrap it up in tin foil

Whack it on the barbie

And enjoy!

hmm, sounds like something to try at our christmas bbq were having next weekend :P

My simple thing is for hot bacon baguettes.

Take part baked baguette and cook as instructions, fry up 6 rashers of bacon and lob inside with a liberal helping of butter.

skip into the sunset eating the tastiest lunch ever :D

ok, just developed a real nice easy snack so i thought i would share it in a thread where everyone else could add to it. basically you add our recepies fort your favourite snacks drinks etc :P

recepie for mats magic potato warmer :D

you will need

bacon

cheese

1med potato

scut the potato in half and scoop out quite a bit of it so you will have a cavity whan you put it bck together.

chop up some cheese and bacon and stuff it into the 2 scooop holes ;)

take uot, allow to cool for a moment and eat it. its good, very good :)

top tip, make sure the potatoe doesnt flip open because if it does the bacon will dry up :( . also the cut must be horizontal so all the jiuce stays in :P

Do i cook the beacon 1st will it cook in microwave?

1) Chocalate Angel Delght and mix in choclate rice crispy bits.

2) Vodka Chocolate, melt 500grams of choclate mix in a bit of vodka and put in fridge.

3) Vokda Jelly , take any jelly and if your crazy like we were at uni boil a bit of water and then pour in 500ml of vodka and put the jelly crap in and leave to set.

4)Bacon, egg and sasauge in bread or toast - cook everything in a non stick pan and use olive oil if you have to but no oil. Tis a beast of a snack, morining, noon or before bed.

Edited by Michael Hardman

ok 2 simple mean snacks!!!

Super noodles with a cheese base and top with ham mixed into it!!!

And slush! (my own recepie if i must confess)

Pasta dish, half a tin of custard- wack in

Strawberrys

Chopped apple

Orange

Grape

Chopped banna's

Rasberrys

Whatever is arround, put a layer of whipped cream on the top

Take out a whip smash the shit out of it, leave in fridge to set for 5mins URM....