Good Shavers

Davetrials

Bought a new gillete m3 power (i think) before I went on holiday. Best razor, has a vibratey function that sort of helps the cutting.

Well recommended.

Is that the one with the little buzzer that vibrates your jaw to make the hair follicles stand on end so you can cut lower?

One word:

GIMMICK

:turned:

Apparently if they cut too close, the tip of the hair can go back inside your face, then when it tries to grow out, it misses the hole and grows under your skin. Some guy on another forum said his dad had this solid lump on his face for about a year, getting gradually bigger, then one day he attacked it with a needle and about 15" of coiled up hair came out. (Possibly a) True story.

Anyway, another vote for mach 3.

Apparently if they cut too close, the tip of the hair can go back inside your face, then when it tries to grow out, it misses the hole and grows under your skin. Some guy on another forum said his dad had this solid lump on his face for about a year, getting gradually bigger, then one day he attacked it with a needle and about 15" of coiled up hair came out. (Possibly a) True story.

Anyway, another vote for mach 3.

aka ingrowing hair. it happens alot when you wax apparantly, it was in fhm.

Edited by trialsking 55

I cut my knee when I fell off, a hair must of got trapped under the skin and couldnt get out. I had a small lump on my knee whish I though was maybe a bit of dirt had gone in and caused an infection. I squeezed it and about a 3cm long hair came out, it had been coiled up inside.

so it can and does happen.

(was pretty cool when it came out though :P )