Do You Like Building And Repairing As Much As Riding?

Zoo_Monkey

i don't know if its just me but i love building trials bikes (or any bikes) there is a certain satisfaction in getting them just right for you (and even more when you can tailor them for somebody else).

i love maintaining, building and especial bodging repairs - almost as much as riding trials!

am i alone here :P

OK maybe it was a little bit of an exaggeration - especially if you miss that one dry day on the autumn months because you are fixing your bike. (and given the choice id prefer to be out riding any day)

but setting up a bike just right is like an art form - i love it (and i thought it would be a pretty cool topic)

i don't know if its just me but i love building trials bikes (or any bikes) there is a certain satisfaction in getting them just right for you (and even more when you can tailor them for somebody else).

i love maintaining, building and especial bodging repairs - almost as much as riding trials!

am i alone here (Y)

I HATE having to fix stuff on my bike! I always get back ache and get really frustrated and stressed out lol

Edited by mr ailsbury

Building up is fun, as is repairing.

But, the most fun, other than riding, is the way homne from a ride, even if it is a rwally small one, talking about the day; and also, when theres a group of you out, just on your regualr stuff, having a laugh.

i enjoy fixing motorbikes and stuff but push bike arn't as fun because you can tamper with stuff and get it to work better but in the end if you want something to work 100% your just going to have to buy a new bit and i find that very tiresome having to order and wait (Y)

bike i prefer to ride my bike mostly because of the great people that you get to ride with :)