What Is Your Best Trick On A Bike?

smurftrial

Not realy a trials related trick but my best trick is doing wheelies on my dads mountain bike. I think my furthest was about 3 minutes long up the Birmingham new road. My best trials trick is a static 180, im not that good at it but i'm getting there.

Not realy a trials related trick but my best trick is doing wheelies on my dads mountain bike. I think my furthest was about 3 minutes long up the Birmingham new road. My best trials trick is a static 180, im not that good at it but i'm getting there.

Do me a favoure and dont become a chav with their humungous wheelies!! (No offence intended)

Im learning various tricks whilst on the back wheel at the moment.

Can x-up and back peddle just need a rear maggie booster so i can try peddle spins.

I have one, add me, t-mag_rider@hotmail.co.uk

Oh and my favourite trick, although I can't do them, are front wheel taps, they look so good IMO.

Thanks.

Ollie

best trick i can do is a 180 drop to fakie out and abubaca to fakie out, not really true trials 'tricks' guess theyre more street. but hey i do em on me trials bike!!

wheel swaps are a bout the coolest looking trick ive seen, that and the 360 nosepick chris ackrigg does in the earthed 3 trailer (Y) :D :lol: :D

my best trick is .............a no footer, on a dirt jump bike.

my favourite trick is a 360 tyre tap non of them really trials related.... but im crap at trials and need to get better very soon...... i didn't really thinkt hat there was that many tricks to do on a trials bike...

when i went on the halloween brum ride i think his name was adam or andy spangler??????? he was doin sweet 180's of the walls at vicky square........i think he used to be a bmxer or somit......looked well cool. :lol:

how do you do that???....skid to 180 thing i have tried many times??????!"!!!!!