Llandudno And Bangor Ride Video

Will Arnold

Whats with the mech then will, any pics?

i have no pics im afriad :)

but its basically like the freshproduct thing, but it sits on the inside of the frame and has one hole only for the axle. i made it myself :santa:

its purpose is to tension the chain when i bring the backwheel in enough to set the brakes up :)

ta

Will

hey, thanks again for the replies people (N)

the second song is 3 doors down - kryptonite

and rob, about the chain tension thing, i think there isnt enough of a big market to bother making them, because they are time consuming too :closedeyes:

but i dont mind making a few or sumit if anyone needs them...

cheers again

Will

loved the cues Will. "I fell in" comes up on the lyrics as I put my foot in the water :ermm: Instant cold lol

Liked it alot :lol: nice one, Downloading matt's version now :P Hopefully we can make an uber video next sunday :ermm:

loved the cues Will. "I fell in" comes up on the lyrics as I put my foot in the water :- Instant cold lol

Liked it alot :) nice one, Downloading matt's version now :P Hopefully we can make an uber video next sunday (Y)

hehe, didnt notice that, must have done sub consiously :P

and as for sunday i will have no bike :) im re=spraying my frame and dont have a backwheel :D

hopefully will be riding by mid week if all goes well...

cheers

Will

p.s. i might come out to do some filming if you ride bangor or ogwen? im really up for tha infact :D

hehe, didnt notice that, must have done sub consiously :D

and as for sunday i will have no bike (Y) im re=spraying my frame and dont have a backwheel :-

hopefully will be riding by mid week if all goes well...

cheers

Will

p.s. i might come out to do some filming if you ride bangor or ogwen? im really up for tha infact :)

Think matt and i are heading somewhere either tomorrow or sunday if you guys are about, you can be mister film man will :)

Think matt and i are heading somewhere either tomorrow or sunday if you guys are about, you can be mister film man will (Y)

should be god, im probarbly up for that, aslong as i can nick a go on a few peoples bikes, because it would tempt me too much just filming if you get me :-

ta

Williom