What Do You Do When Your Bodies Had Enough

lankyri

ok heres my problem i went riding tonight even though its soo windy and body is aching and im too tired but i cant help but ride.

i want to ride to my fullest but today i couldnt pull a single wheeliehop and keep it on the back wheel and it truly sucks, what also sucks is that there are no riders by me that come out anymore ok ian hasent got a bike, simps bikes at ians and i havent heard from ferret in ages. and it gets boring riding by myself.

i dont want to give up riding because it does keep me fit and it keeps me from bein a right twat (chav)

sack it im riding dont care im not gonna give up

Yeah no need to give up mate, just ring your mates and sort a ride out between you. Or you could get a ride going on in your area when the weather clears up, put up a topic about a big ride in your area and i'm sure some people will come (Y)

good luck mate.

rickyb

Over tiredness, I get that but I have a feeling it just comes with being lazy/lack of sleep (Y) It's just best to leave your bike for a day or two (a week would be more than ideal though) and you'll feel tonnes better after 10 mins of re-familiarization :)

And about the lack of people riding, ring them up and bully them until they come out. (trust me, it works (Y) )

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

erm yes when i go on rides like a weekend then i do have alot of energy eg 1 litre of redbull and mars bars that makes me ride otherwise i just grow fat (Y). also when i go riding i come in and i eat alot of pasta etc still feel like crap today

I only usually find that I can't ride when I have a few days off because my whole body goes into lazy mode and I just feel like sleeping all the time :)

Just go out for half an hour and have a real power ride on your own with your mp3 player.

I can ride when my body's frigged but if i go out when i can't really be arsed or I don't feel like i can do anything i ride shite. I need to get in the mood to ride properly, wack some crazy vids ( i reccomend somthing with craig, tunni or porter in it :P ) on before you go out to get your adrenaline going and get some energetic music on your mp3 player to keep you pumped, then go out and ride your arse off..... thats what i do anyways (Y)

ToM (Y)

none of those products are better then TESCO's kick- a rip off from rebull and a litre of it cost like 50p and no it dosent taste crap.

i always watch tartybikes Kot vid from staples and new riding tunes are

fort minor- remember the name

prdogy- start the dance

fightstar- out swimmimg in the flood

eminem- when im gone

so much energy in these four types of music and all good to ride to

a good nights sleep always helps and eating properly through the day, snacking all day on chocolate and crap like that makes you feel lethargic at night and you can never be bothered once your out

but have a days rest between riding if your really feeling sore, i did this during the summer when i felt tired and it really help, started not feeling tired now after riding which is good

DO NOT USE RED BULL AND STUFF, it's stupid if your tyred and you use red bull it can realy f**k you up, especially the younger riders out there, it's not good, especialy if you go out every night loaded on energy drinks. maybe if you have comps or something but it will leave u totally drained and stuff. also if you are tyred, DON'T ride, your f**king stupid to ride if your tyred i not got all the little facts but you ask a doctor or anything, you can uber do yourself in!