Who Does Everyone Trust/like More?

Houseface

bike makes  

127 members have voted

1. 1. who do you TRUST more for components?

• monty
    • koxx
    • zoo!
    • echo
    • onza
    • bt
    • other
  2. 2. which bike make do you LIKE the most?

• monty
    • koxx
    • zoo!
    • echo
    • onza
    • bt
    • other

I trust echo parts but I like "proper" biking companies like easton or raceface.

i like and and trust 'proper' bike makes too - theres hardly a trials component on my bike

frame wise i would buy all of them except monty and toxsin, but koxx are generally overpriced

parts wise i would only probably go with onza and probably echo, but just for rims.

I trust whatever parts I have had no problems with in the past ie koxx frames, middleburn cranks, zoo bars etc etc. I dont trust hope hubs anymore because I kept fecking the internals every few months. I like koxx bikes the most, they seem to suit my style and I think most of them look amazing too. (Y)

Is this when everyone votes for there own bikes. :P

Echo and zoo seem good strong trutworthy products.

I like the ideas of montys as favouirte bikes (mod) just for the fact the have come so far since trials started and we have them to thank for trials frame designs today (Y)

well having really only ever owned a giant frame for trials i'm gunna say GIANT.

My new planet x - from the stories, probly wont last long, but i well trust other planet x frames, e.g. jack flash and bomber.... for mtbing other than trials.

I'm impressed with the abuse i've seen leesons having too - having riden a few i quite like them! just a bit too £££ for me :closedeyes:

My Brisa rode like a tub of cack... had it for my first year of riding and learnt a lot but was generally very hard work with 45mm bb drop!!!! (with most forks).

I trust echo I would say, I ride one now and have had echo/zoo's for my last 3 frames.

The best thing I would say about echo is thier forks... I believe without them I wouldn't trust my bike. I had an accident involving some orange trials forks a while back and then a set of lite guys a few weeks after (basically as soon as started riding again)

The orange forks caused this.......... :sick::sick::sick:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Brisa/Image013.jpg

So now I won't ride a fork that doesn't have a stupidly thick alloy steerer welded to the crown! Echo produce these so I :wub: echo

Edited by Brisa

The new Deng factory stuff seems to be pretty top drawer strenght-wise.

Most of the Echo frames I've always loved, ES1 white with blue dragons EM1 in white, Pures, Teams, Controls, HiFi's the new CNC'd up frames. They seem to be proving themselves in the strenght department now so I've finally opted to splash the cash on a Team, hopefully it won't disapoint :)

Olly.