This Hurts So Much.........

Infurnass

IPB Image

fell off dirt jumping about a year ago, felll like 10 ft on my head, knocked out for 25 mins, but got air ambulance from the quarry to the hospital lol doctors said i probs would have died if i didn't have my helmet on so if you need a reason to :helmet: then theres a good reason to^^^

ToM ^_^

lmao hope you got a hair cut since then

what happened there?

top one - pedal/shin as per usual got a random lump - it happend three times and i now wear pads (Y) - i actually pulled up my trouser leg and and thought it was my knee at first.

bottom - fell off doing a fakie wall ride and landed on my back - got a lump, stop my riding for a week and a bit because it f**kin hurt!

mike

i didnt do it riding trials, but i "shaved" my entire chin off when i fell with my courier bike, i shaved my whole chin all the way to the bone. what made it worst was that i also scraped both my shoulders and hands on the pavement. i didnt know at first that i hit my chin beacuse my shoulders hurt more. so i got up and rode 10-15 feet and noticed that i was dripping on my handlebars. (for those faint of heart: stop reading now) anyways so i stopped and touched my chin with my already roadburned hand and felt nothin but bone, yeah it hurt!, so after noticing to myself that 1)i and shaved my chin of all skin and 2)that both my hands and my shoulders were severly road burned. all of this happened 2 mi away from my house with no other houses in sight. but i maneged to get back home bruised and beaten to take a shower and get cleaned up, only to realize nobody was at home! so i waited around for about and hour until my sister got there which when she drove me to town to the hospital...so yeah theres my story, i still have a wierd scar on my chin from the wreck, o one more thing 2 weeks ago i got hit couriering by a lady who ran a stop sign...that hurt aswell!

So, question is, what are the grippiest pedals to buy????????

v8's or similar but instead of using the shabby little pins you get with the pedals go down the hardware shop and buy 3/4 inch grub screws and put them in instead.. mmm bitey.

i nailed myself to a pallet with them on sunday..