what Is Ur Worst Stack?

<trialsking>

2 day i went riding with my m8's and i went to do the biggest drop that i have ever done, which is about 5 1/2 foot. i messed up my last kick an did a face plant on the grnd. Aswell asd this aboutout an hour later i was on a ledge, i went to hop off it slipped off the pedals landing castrating myself on my frame.

it wasn't a gd day.

Today i was learning to go from bash to back wheel without the front toughing and all that stuff, and i managed to do it on a rather thin rock hairy hopped away, slipped off the edge of the rock that was about 3 foot high and smacked my left a*s cheek on the edge of the rock and i still cant feel it properly now, lol. got it pinned in the end though :P

Tom

:lol: warming up:gapping , and bein early and excitied for a good dayz ride managed to slip my front foot off the pedal as i landed and got a shin full of pedal >_<:( mind u i shood b glad i havent managed to face plant anything as of yet :rolleyes: like sum people previously... :-^_^

Mine was when my brake locked on the edge of a drop and I flipped over the bars and smashed my face into the concrete. I also managed to completely knacker my leg at the same time meaning I could barely walk. :S

I ended up with my front teeth destroyed and I had to get root treatment which is bloody sore and I always have to get other crap treatment done. (N)

Was very hard to get my bottle back but I managed and now faceplanting doesn't bother me too much.

Cheers David.

Edited by David20

my worst stak was trying to get a front wheel roll a cross a gap and as i took off to the front wheel and i could see that it want gona work and bailde and ended up nuting the wall and smashing my chest in to my bars awwch :sick::sick: i was laying ther for lik 15 mins. o and to day i snaped my chain and craked my knee on the stem like a bitc^

chris

Today I thought, even though it's rather wet, i'll go out and have some fun!! So off to the skate park I went, just as I got there I went through a puddle, splashed all of my jeans and got myself soaked, then tried my brakes, only to find that they just let my wheels slip through them!! I crashed into the fence, went head first over them, and skidded under the quater pipe. Thank god I'm small otherwise I would have no head now :S I got up only to find I'd ripped my jeans (N)

Thank god there was no-one around to watch me.....until the chavs came....haven't wanted to cry so much since Eastenders on friday.... :unsure:

I try not to think about my stacks too much. Otherwise I'll get scared when I go riding! As it is I look at things and think "what would happen if..."

I chipped one of the vertebrae on my spine, but that was a form of whiplash - possibly from doing too many drop offs when I was younger.

I screwed my foot up recently by landing all my weight on it side ways. Apparantly I tore the peraneal tendon. that was ****ing painful and it still hurts now.

My shins are covered in scars from the old slip of the pedal malarchy.

I face planted when I was doing some jumps and slipped on some dog shit. Got a nice black eye from that.

But I would have to say the worst stack that scared the shit out of me, was in folkstone a few months a go. I fell backwards off a bin and without my feet even touching the ground landed all my weight on to a metal bollard about 20cm across. I was about 1 inch to the right of my spine (:o)

So i landed all my weight on it, then flipped over, landed face first on the ground with the bike following. I really thought I'd screwed myself up, but I was riding before long :) Just a bit winded, sore and my back needed some cracking to get me going.

I slipped a disc in my back at one point too, that still haunts me now. Everytime I come in from riding my back is on fire :(

no i had 3 wobly ones...its quite embarassing cus it was off a 2 foot jump...if only id had got a pic before it was cleaned! twas mean...the doctor used local aneisthetic (spelling?) and opened up the cut and showed me and there was a chip of bone just to the side (N) no good. my green t-shirt became dark red. i was saved really by my helmet cus accordin to my mate who got me out of there i hit the tree head on and made a mess of my helmet and the as i bounced off unconcieus my bike smacked me in the back of the head crank first follwed by front wheel and split my chin. imagine the damage with the helmet though! just a lesson to all who ride without a helmet, and i thank my mate cus i almost didnt wear one! just think how small 2 foot is, and consider if i messed up that by pure unfortune, you could mess up a small gap and all..!!

enough of me! !aNT!

By the way they were taken a week after!!

Edited by !aNT!

i only been riding 4 months so i ant had ne really bad stacks. But the other day i was going for a gap on my mates bike (so wasnt ust to it really) and as i went to pedal hop the gap the brakes stuck and i went fly forward nearly landing on the handke bar with my chest but missed all i really did is bruise my hand but could have been worse :turned:

mine is when my handle bars snapped on a small drop hurt all over really. also scott 13 what about when you chipped your bone when brakes slipped, or when you chipped your tooth.

oh yer i forgot bout them. There was a time when i was going down a ramp and some one rode in front of me so my reaction was to slam me brakes on and i went stright over me handlebars landed on the ground ok but then the bike came over and smashed my head into the floor and chipped mi tooth. Also there was a time where i try to back hop up this curb messing about but my brake slipped and i lande on my back and chipped the bone in it. ;)

my worst stack was yesterday :P i tried to gap onto a rail and my brake slipped, shot out and landed on my back on the rail, i have some big bruise on my back and i was winded for about 3 minutes. My m8 martin said it was the scariest thing he had seen :Dlol, anyway new bike on sunday(t-pro) :D

Cherz Ross (Y)

my worst stack was yesterday :P i tried to gap onto a rail and my brake slipped, shot out and landed on my back on the rail, i have some big bruise on my back and i was winded for about 3 minutes. My m8 martin said it was the scariest thing he had seen :Dlol, anyway new bike on sunday(t-pro) :D

Cherz Ross (Y)

Ouch, that's the one scenario I'm scared of the most. But then I run a rear disc, so I don't generally have that problem :D

ive had plenty of stacks in the time ive been riding but none have been all that bad so is hard to say which is worst

i think it was when i was about to do a gap from a bench table to a wall and my brake locked up and i ended up going to front wheel on the wall i was ment to be gapping (this wall was about 2ft down) to i then fell back onto the bench :blink: i then had about another 3 stacks that day, was my worst day out in 2 years :unsure:

Edited by koxx1