Just Got My Trialbike =]

omgnoseat

Leave your jeans at home.You need them to look good in so don't ruin them.Go to the shop and buy some cheap trackies you might look chavtastic but they aren't baggy so they will stay attatched to your ankles and not to your free wheel (Y)

Merry Christmas :santa:

Edited by boris_on_trials

hahhaa lol when u feel it grip just pedal back quickly ull learn fast enough!!! lol

But pedalling back with FFW would still mean you got savagely raped by your freewheel.

I usually just use the stupidly long excess bit of shoelace from my Orchids to tie one loop around the bottom of my trouser leg. Problem: solved.

Plus I don't wear uber baggy trousers, so I'm sorted either way, I s'pose.

when i wore baggyish i wore a old lace around my trouser leg and then sort of flicked the trouser leg over it and made them less baggy, helped a bunch!

tom tom

I think that this will solve my problem, ill try to find and old lace and i'll just use the sock way if i cant find any :P

Thanks for the reply's everyone =]

Well i just got my trialbike, so i was going to try to ride it, and while i was cycling a part of my pants got stuck in the chain and now a part of my pants is teared apart =[.

Anyone has any suggestions on how to prevent this?

its happened to everyone, yes just tuck your trousers in.

sorted

....steve

hope you enjoy trials mate (Y)

Edited by stevecoust

i was riding again today and it happend again xD (and i was even wearing protection so that it wouldnt come between the chain again :( )

now my chain isnt working anymore -.-, but its raining now so i cant ride anyway.

Enough time to take a look at it and fix it i guess then.

Buy some three quarter length shorts, works for me thumbsupanim.gif

I live in the netherlands its too cold to wear those now :(

Edited by Meteor~

this used to happend to my brother a few yearsback he used to do it all the time on "themonty" he hadent done it for like 2 years, then he did it like 3 months back and it went really farround and he fell on the floor and there was no way of getting it out, he was just laying there mangaled around a bike, untill i rode home got some allen keys and he took the tension of the chaind and got free it was so funny he was just stuck there in the street for about 15 mins with people walking bye :lol:(Y)