Useless Christmas Gifts

flipkickbs

I know it's the thought that counts, but i'm sure allot of you have had some really useless christmas gifts this year,

i'll start: A JD sports gift card, no idea how much cash is on it, And i don't wear sports clothes!

A dressing gown, I have clothes, why cant i just wear them??

Post up so we can laugh at your lame presents, feel free to post up any really cool stuff you got aswell!

Erm....EVERY PRESENT, i got was complete bollox, aprt from the fox hoodie i told my brother to get me.

list

boxers/sock ?? i have about a zillion pairs allready

£110 - so i got £10 as i have to pay my mum £100 housekeeping :S

clothes...proper shit clothes...from somewhere like burton...wtf :S

condoms.... :ermm: atleast theyll actually get used ;)

spare car headlight bulb :blink:WTF.

erm need i go on...no because thats all there was.. dont ask.

Thanks mum and dad :huh:

Erm....EVERY PRESENT, i got was complete bollox, aprt from the fox hoodie i told my brother to get me.

list

Unlucky mate, i don't think i got any usless gifts as i got all that i wanted so there was no need for my mum to guess buy anything.

Hmmm a famaily gym pass for a month WTF.

Its the thourght thAT COUNTS................... hold that means they think where lazy and over wieght. :ermm:

3 iner tubes a tiny allen key set and a small tool box off my bro. He did his christmas shopping at sainsburrys and halfords last night LOL.

At the moment im really looking forward to giving my dad his present when i see him on the 27th and nanna and grandad there's.

Oh and my step dad didnt say thanks for the jeans i got him i hate him with passion shame hes 6 foot 4 and a pycho

Oh and a Acer laptop im on atm its ace :turned:

Sorry to here its not been the best christmas joe but atleast you have that lovely gf ( I hope)

P.S bikes a beast look in bike pics (Y)

Do you own a car?

I think the only one I was a bit dumbfounded by, was a black woolly hat with a peak on it which kinda hinted at me "woah! hang on! this is borderline chav wear....."

I got some posh chocolate too, but im not the sort who appreciated how nice it looks, its the taste that counts :P:D

Other than that a great christmas :D

I got a shitty 512mb MP3 player.

I've got a 4gb iPod Nano :S

Umm Apart from that I'm pretty happy to be honest. I've got some Thrice tickets, £50 towards a camera from my parents, £30 topman card, and some other good stuff from the rents.

My sister's boyfriend got me a proper nice Diesel Tshirt, and my Sis got me the Taschen 1000 Favourite websites book which has 512 colour pages to it. Embossed front and everything = Mega Expensive!

So really, not that many useless things :)

FLANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!! it's such an awesome book!!!! been laughing at it all morning.

Erm my girlfriend got my phone a santa hat! :S But she also got me a really nice ex t-shirt so that's not so useless.

Got some next cufflinks :ermm: Probably use those once a year...

The rest was pretty useful and if I'm honest I wouldn't say any of my gifts this year are "bad", it's alllllllll good B)

I got some WD40, which is far from useless, although most people would be pretty pissed off to get that. Apart from that I don't think there's anything I got that was useless :)

However, my sister wanted the DVD of Downfall, but my Mum bought her a documentary on audio tape called "Hitler: The Downfall". She saw it on eBay with 30 seconds left and panicked. My guess would be that it's going straight back on eBay :P

but my Mum bought her a documentary on audio tape called "Hitler: The Downfall". She saw it on eBay with 30 seconds left and panicked. My guess would be that it's going straight back on eBay :P

That actually made me laugh so much I can imagine opening that up on christmas day

I didnt get anything useless really, got a real nice book on the holocaust and money and a plain lazy tee and more money towards my car and driving lessons

pinky

Edited by pinky@shitbmx

list

weird maths there dude - you still got a hundred quid (Y) i assume you work, so that a 100 squids from you next paycheque that won't have to go towards house keeping - its all good

>> -edit - but i suppose it is a bit like giving you a £100 and then taking it back off you<<

nothing useless - usual shower gel and stuff! but meh it will all be used :)

Edited by leedstrials

The most horrible chav t shirt thing ever, which will go on the shelf with all the other clothes my aunt has sent me over the years that don't get worn!

oh and a CK hub, cause i can't afford to build it up :( Gonna go buy series 2 and 4 of futurama with the hmv gift card i got though so all is well :D

weird maths there dude - you still got a hundred quid (Y) i assume you work, so that a 100 squids from you next paycheque that won't have to go towards house keeping - its all good

>> -edit - but i suppose it is a bit like giving you a £100 and then taking it back off you<<

nothing useless - usual shower gel and stuff! but meh it will all be used :)

Erm the math is correct. :P and yes i work, and earn £350 a month , :S max....anyone think £100 is abit steep :closedeyes: