Useless Christmas Gifts

flipkickbs

Erm the math is correct. :P and yes i work, and earn £350 a month , :S max....anyone think £100 is abit steep :closedeyes:

You find a flat for yourself, and then feed yourself for less than that :P But, I suppose it is pretty steep given that it's your own mum. Get a better job (Y)

Erm the math is correct. :P and yes i work, and earn £350 a month , :S max....anyone think £100 is abit steep :closedeyes:

I earn 220 a month, and pay 70. You earn an extra 130, and only pay 30 more then me. ;) I know also have to pay for my internet, as the benifits people think its funny to take more money of us a month.

I got a pen with a light in it, and the batterys are dead. Thats about as useless as my presents get.

B)-->

QUOTE(Josh B @ Dec 25 2005, 03:25 PM)

3 iner tubes a tiny allen key set and a small tool box

i got 4 sets of innertubes, would have been useful yesterday, damn it, and a huge set of screwdrivers, which i will have no use for, ever

I got a shitty 512mb MP3 player.

128mb have it lol.

EDIT: also an inflatable chair that farts when you sit in it.

Edited by ash-kennard

Anyone wanna swap? :mellow:

That could be a plan for tf, post Xmas swapsies! B)

My step brother came by this year, he's been working with the "Race Across the Sahara", and basically, it's three blokes who run across the Sahara desert, and cover 52 miles a day! Anyway...

He bought me a 1gb iPod shuffle, which I really wasn't expecting. Which'll be great for going out riding with.

My brother also bought me a new Bell helmet, which is really nice - I definately've been needing a new one for months!

Got a couple of cool photography books, a really nice jumper, and put some money towards a Canon 350d, which I'm buying in a day or two. (£600, but £100 cashback! :D)

My dad + stepmum bought me a robe, (pimp haha), cool top, and also some money towards my camera, which I really am looking forward to get. Check out a sample picture: http://web.canon.jp/Imaging/eosdigital2/do...s/portrait1.jpg

Also got bit of cash from relatives, a pair of socks, a bottle opener key-ring (which I know I will never use!), urrm, bit of chocolate, thats about it! :-

Hope you could all bear today. :)

yeah maths is right, wrong phrase used really!!

£100 is fair bit for parents, but is still cheap to me :P damn having a proper job with taxes and more taxes

i got some simpsons deoderant and socks -that was funky!!

My dad + stepmum bought me a robe, (pimp haha), cool top, and also some money towards my camera, which I really am looking forward to get. Check out a sample picture: http://web.canon.jp/Imaging/eosdigital2/do...s/portrait1.jpg

Also got bit of cash from relatives, a pair of socks, a bottle opener key-ring (which I know I will never use!), urrm, bit of chocolate, thats about it! :-

Hope you could all bear today. :)

Whoa that picture is quality! Plus you can even see hair on her arm ^_^

Chocolate fire guard, some elbow grease and a long stand.

What about a ashtray for a motorbike?

The only useless thing i got, which was from my sister was a seat for my bike. But i havn't got a seatpost to put it in :(

:lol: Might have been a joke?

chocolate russian roulette game!?!?!? (what they trying to say)

Great fun, one as chilli in it! :lol::-

Whoa that picture is quality! Plus you can even see hair on her arm ^_^

Insanly good quality pic, but yeah, could have waxed the arms befor hand. :ermm: