Post Your Desktop Background

Dai the Socket

Cheeky pic of beautiful botty

Good work, Keyra Agustina, without a doubt the finest arse on the planet, no exceptions, it's perfect, end of!

Hehe...... :P

One website for you, www.inbedwithfaith.com ....Who wouldnt? :P

Erm, I wouldn't, her boobs are HORRIBLE (N)

If she had nice B cup boobs with reasonable sized nipples (those things are like burgers) then I'd be on that all night because she's cuter than a kitten with a ball of string, but they are dreadful as they are, all floppy and wobbly, yuck, how can you find that attractive?

For the perfect body look no further than Kate's Playground, I know it's obvious but seriously, have you seen her older stuff? Crikey Jebus!!!

Davey

Edited by Small_Gear_Big_Style

Good work, Keyra Agustina, without a doubt the finest arse on the planet, no exceptions, it's perfect, end of!

Erm, I wouldn't, her boobs are HORRIBLE (N)

If she had nice B cup boobs with reasonable sized nipples (those things are like burgers) then I'd be on that all night because she's cuter than a kitten with a ball of string, but they are dreadful as they are, all floppy and wobbly, yuck, how can you find that attractive?

For the perfect body look no further than Kate's Playground, I know it's obvious but seriously, have you seen her older stuff? Crikey Jebus!!!

Davey

Haha he knows were it's at with Kate's Playground, Now she is mega Hot ! .. Nicky, she looks nasty she's not even fit. With no bra on her her tits will be sagging like f**k I assure you ...

Haha he knows were it's at with Kate's Playground, Now she is mega Hot ! .. Nicky, she looks nasty she's not even fit. With no bra on her her tits will be sagging like f**k I assure you ...

Well he posted the link to her page so I'm guessing he's seen them, and a lot more to be honest. They do sag, not as bad as you might think but she's only about 20 yrs old, give it time and they'll be by herknees, but her nipples are massive, they're awful. Shame because she's a cute girl and she's not shy, I like it, just those god awful boobs :sick:

On the subject of Kate's Playground, who remembers the site from a few years back when she actually used to go full monty as it were? She's gone all softcore these days, keeps things strategically covered, but she's still fantastic!

Davey

Isn't kate the one that has a hoof for one of her feet. Seems to put me off everytime i see her.

Raven Riley is where it's at ;)

I've heard this a few times before but never noticed....... perhaps it's true but feet aren't pretty anyway, and the rest of her MORE than makes up for it, her botty could keep me entertained for a few days on it's own!

Davey

Faith is still hot....? :(

Nah mate, I'm afraid she's really not, sorry!

Oh I have now seen the hoof, and I still would all day and all night, she can keep her socks on, especially if they're knee high ones :wub:(Y)

Davey

Edited by Small_Gear_Big_Style

Nah mate, I'm afraid she's really not, sorry!

Oh I have now seen the hoof, and I still would all day and all night, she can keep her socks on, especially if they're knee high ones :wub:(Y)

Davey

the hoof really put me off kate not at first but as time went on I got less and less enthusiastic.

susanna spears is where it's at these days (i like her cos she's got muscles)well, her and that eufrat bird who's always on coolios

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSS BOY!

She is a beaut, Now to mention think i might have to go polish off the one eye'd snake :turned:

hahaha, you knows it (Y)

She is so much nicer than Kate as well. And for those of you that still like Kate (even after the hoof talk). There are pictures of both of them together, somewhere on the net.

Anyway, my desktop

desktop.jpg