Post Your Desktop Background

Dai the Socket

And i want vista... although i know very little about it only that it has a nice look haha

My pc say's its windows vista capable..... and this means?

If it has a sticker on it saying that it has at least the basic minimum requirements for running vista.

If it has a sticker on it saying that it has at least the basic minimum requirements for running vista.

Ah but pretty much every pc sold in the last 3 years is "vista capable", they won't all be able to do all the nice effects etc though.

I think theres a check somewhere on the ms site that lets you test your pc for vista compatability.

to be able to buy an os oem you have to buy a major piece of hardware with it, such as mobo, gfx cpu etc. It also means you dont get technical support from ms other than the usual online things as your retailer is meant to take on all that responsability. Oh and chris the vista that is £90 is the really pants one with nowt in it, bit like xp home, compared to MCE.

Ah but pretty much every pc sold in the last 3 years is "vista capable", they won't all be able to do all the nice effects etc though.

I think theres a check somewhere on the ms site that lets you test your pc for vista compatability.

Ahh i see, so not quite but kinda

But eh wells im going to be getting a laptop later in the year, Im finding it hard to choose one that has everything i need and looks ok and is ultra mobile, and small - I will just see how vista is then. :turned:

i f**king wouldnt shes a fat nothern bird with floppy boobs

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thank you, someone sees sense at last!

That said, she is kinda cute and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't enjoy sticking it a few places just for fun, but that's just because I am in that kinda mood right now, I fancy a bit of depravity!

Davey

Edited by Small_Gear_Big_Style