How Many Of You Have Actually Hit A Twat(chav)

Davetrials

hahahahahahha

nice topic dave, and yes i have done it 3 or 4 times.

once there was one of em wafting a knife around so i sorted him out (altho he was off his tits on drugs probs!!! still not an excuse to wave a knife around) oh and i was caught on CCTV in the town centre doing it ;)B)

then another was when one lil chav come running at chris walker with a piece of 6 x 2!!!! lol swung at him so i took it off him and leathered him in shipley :P haha not that im proud of doing this but it annoyed me both times that they were acting all hard then when something was done about it they didnt like it!!!!the guy in keighley got absolutly PUMMELlD!!!!! he was threatening my cousin too.

and the other 2 times one was in keighley again and another was in bingley............i just cant stand them thinking there rock hard and getting away with threatening people. specially people who are less able than them. they pick on someone weaker to make them feel ARD as nails.

Waynio.............................

I fight pensioners.

One had a right go at my yesterday for riding on a bit of a step (yesterday), where he then said it was 'coucil property' and that he has to pay for it out his taxes when I break it, and I said rubber doesn't really damage contrete mate...and then he said he has to pay for things that I break, so I replied with 'So do I, I have to pay tax aswell' and he just called me a dickhead, I told him to f**k off and he swung for me.

Obviously, he missed completely, but In effect I could have smacked him one being self-defence, but noooo I'm 17 and not allowed to stick up for myself against a 80 year old man.

But anyway, I just put my bike down and told him to f**king try it, and he walked off.

Nearly the exact same thing happened to me. Only it was some old hag waving a pair of secetures 4" from my face. If I'd have done that to her I'd end up in jail. I also tried to be calm and rational and she went off on one and I lost my temper. FU@KING TO$$ERS I pay tax too - and pay more tax casue I run my own business who the hell do they think they are!?!

I think 2 things that mainly piss me off about them the most;

1. according to every old person, copper, traffic warden (wanna be copper) or person over 20 assumes that everyone is a chav. Coppers talk to you like a twat and think your scum.

Sweeping statement and I disagree with it. I'm 27 and I know the difference. I also frequently talk to old people who seem very interested in what we're doing. I find it's mostly middle aged people who have a go (and chavs). Also had some police move us off some derelict (private) waste ground and then talked to us with interest for 20 min watching us do tricks.

It's not how old they are or what they do, it's just bitter twisted people, or people who are jealous (this probably covers the Chav issue cause all they can do is wear LaCostTooMuch).

Yes, but a few days later when he was with more of his mates i got kicked to crap, so tend not to now, if there on there own ok but once you get 3-4 of them the chances of walkin away un touched are slim lol

Altho i found i hit some one at school cze i was finaly sick of his crap, and from that day hes been like my best mate lol.

Stand up to some people and there attitude will change and your now there best mate lol.

Edited by Richie

hahahahahahha

nice topic dave, and yes i have done it 3 or 4 times.

once there was one of em wafting a knife around so i sorted him out (altho he was off his tits on drugs probs!!! still not an excuse to wave a knife around) oh and i was caught on CCTV in the town centre doing it ;)B)

then another was when one lil chav come running at chris walker with a piece of 6 x 2!!!! lol swung at him so i took it off him and leathered him in shipley :P haha not that im proud of doing this but it annoyed me both times that they were acting all hard then when something was done about it they didnt like it!!!!the guy in keighley got absolutly PUMMELlD!!!!! he was threatening my cousin too.

and the other 2 times one was in keighley again and another was in bingley............i just cant stand them thinking there rock hard and getting away with threatening people. specially people who are less able than them. they pick on someone weaker to make them feel ARD as nails.

Waynio.............................

lol i shit myself if you came after me. you built like bruce lee, cept maybe shorter :P

Today there fighting each other(yr10 V yr11 chavs)

That was sorta like my school at the end of last yeah haha

The whole of year 9 (lads mainly) cam into our year 10 block, and started on a few lads (f**k knows why)

But out block isnt big enough for a massive gand war.

So we went outside into a massive courtyard.

They shouldnt have done that haha.

Since me and a few mates are like some of the biggest in my year were were just walking around punching the chavvy f**ks and laying them out haha.

Was really funny.

I think i might hav dislodged my knuckle that day :ermm:

Then the year 8's stood in for the year 9's which was funny as f**k, they were like 2 foot tall, then the teachers split it up haha.

It was truly awsome!! haha

Well your as bad as each other to be honest.

Not watch nature programmes the males fight? Simple as.

Although I hav'nt hit any one since like year six, no one has pushed me that far, anyway nearly 4 years on and off of marital arts should do, need to work out abit more though. :)

Not watch nature programmes the males fight? Simple as.

Although I hav'nt hit any one since like year six, no one has pushed me that far, anyway nearly 4 years on and off of marital arts should do, need to work out abit more though. :)

Hey i know iv been there done that,i hade more fighrs than god knows what,but afterwards regret it,im pretty sure most people do.

Like i said ive never hit a chav or really been started on because when they all found out i did karate for 7 years they kept asking what i could do so i showed them a couple of arm blocks and elbow brakers and now there my good mates lol

And me and my mates were standing on a road corner and there was all the yr 10 chavs out with loads of police cars and one of them stopped us and said if were near the fight then well be arrested because they will assume were part of it :blink:<_<

Edited by fredrico

I think 2 things that mainly piss me off about them the most;

1. according to every old person, copper, traffic warden (wanna be copper) or person over 20 assumes that everyone is a chav. Coppers talk to you like a twat and think your scum.

2. It's a pointless thing! In the past we had Mods Vs. Rockers, Hippies Vs. Governments, Punks Vs. any authority...chavs? They just seem to be against anything that breathes.

Although, perhaps that they are so ridiculously stupid could be of a good benefit to us...I just don't know how yet :(

I know how, just a few ideas that came to mind, slaves (although unreliaable), dog food (although dogs deserve better than scum), but the one thing that they would be really good for is...

.....burining them for fuel :lol::D:P(Y)(Y)(Y) .

I hear nike airs burn very effiantly, due to the big pockets of air stored in them lol!

Ding.

EDIT: Sorry about spelling in tyred and i'm going to bed, i will change it in the morning.

Edited by ding_dong

i havent hit any yet. One of my mates is built like a brick shithouse and enjoys batering the odd chav or two-three at a time (Y) most are shocked about how fast he can move cosidering how big he is. If ine tried nicking me bike i dont no if i could stop at just a severre thrashing.

Living in Blackpool makes it preety damm hard to stay out of trouble.

Most chavs now dont look half as scary as they used to i fancy my chances against most of them round my area,

Ive been smacked/headbutted a couple times wouldnt hit em back as they are well known phycos

There was one time out side hebden bridge station with ali c, waddy, me, my brother , and ricky b. Where 3 lads all bout same age as me walked passed and this one lad picked up my bag as i was watching them i soon shouted oi, ran for the bag but before id caught up they had thrown it back down ang legged it.

Waddy later told me they where a little group of chavs and one fell through a barn roof which fooked his head up. :lol:

The only person ive ever hit full on in the face was caleb. Him and ricky b where fighting with me down stair i went to kick one and missed and wacked my knee on the table. I fell straight to the floor. They gave me beatings to the stairs where ricky threw a shoe right on my head i got really pissed off tried to kick my brothers door in they had locked themselfs in. The door opened and i just smacked caleb rite inbetween the eyes. I was hoping ricky was gonna open it ill get him next time. Was funny though my brother had a huge lump on his head for ages :turned:

Answer is no though lol

That was sorta like my school at the end of last yeah haha

The whole of year 9 (lads mainly) cam into our year 10 block, and started on a few lads (f**k knows why)

But out block isnt big enough for a massive gand war.

So we went outside into a massive courtyard.

They shouldnt have done that haha.

Since me and a few mates are like some of the biggest in my year were were just walking around punching the chavvy f**ks and laying them out haha.

and then one of em pulld a gun

and then one of us pulld out a machine gun

then we found a tank

then i stabbd one of them

then the teachers joined in

Was really funny.

I think i might hav dislodged my knuckle that day :ermm:

Then the year 8's stood in for the year 9's which was funny as f**k, they were like 2 foot tall, then the teachers split it up haha.

It was truly awsome!! haha

Sounds like fun.

Haven't hit anyone yet. Not really had any reason to I suppose. Depends on the circumstances. I don't really think I need to hit anyone, 'specially not just so I can go and make it seem about 30x as dramatic as it was on here :rolleyes:

Just read ALL the post on here and some of them are helarious...

And i get what some people say with pensioners... Theres one in my Village who has one of the motoscooter things and he sits on the bench where we ride with his feet out :sick: and if we touch the bench he goes,

"Tut, Little bastards! they've just built a bastasrd sk8 park down the road ride there!"

So we carmly explain that our bikes arnt suted for a sk8 park..

And he goes,

" Just f**K of you little shits!"

And once the police came round... He was sooo cool... Didnt complain just watched and cheered us on! The old man was like :huh: then he shouted at the Copper! And the copper threated to fine him for breach of the peice! and also take his Dog off him for tying it to a fence with rope :P

Was soooo GOOD!!

Scotty