How Many Of You Have Actually Hit A Twat(chav)

Davetrials

You know when theres a tool who trys to steal your bike gives you so much oral abuse you just want to hit them

how many of you do hit them and how many of you have

i say this cos when riding along i hear do a trick, i cant be arsed so i say no and i get " do a f**king trick" who are they to talk to me like that, i shud stop walk over and punch him, then hell get the point

Depends on how they are. Most the chav's that have came over to me wanna see me bounce on the back wheel or want a fag. Never had any trouble with them on my bike, if i did i would kick some arse not matter how many there was. Not let them just take my bike. Most people are scared to do anything to them because its just a shock when it happens.

I fight pensioners.

One had a right go at my yesterday for riding on a bit of a step (yesterday), where he then said it was 'coucil property' and that he has to pay for it out his taxes when I break it, and I said rubber doesn't really damage contrete mate...and then he said he has to pay for things that I break, so I replied with 'So do I, I have to pay tax aswell' and he just called me a dickhead, I told him to f**k off and he swung for me.

Obviously, he missed completely, but In effect I could have smacked him one being self-defence, but noooo I'm 17 and not allowed to stick up for myself against a 80 year old man.

But anyway, I just put my bike down and told him to f**king try it, and he walked off.

never had to much trouble from chavs only a few knobbers, most wanna just see me 'do a backflip' :turned:

most of them just go away if you just stand up to them and don't look scared..haha there was that time in manc when guys came up to us (me,tim and rossi) and said 'if there wasn't cameras i nick your bike' just sorta looked at them and they went :S

and that kid that tried to steal my bag in leeds, god he was about a 6 inches smaller than me and had to friends, one was a girl too. and there was another 7 of us, cocky b*****d! haha

but i have never got punched, tim has, but kev drop kicked him..

hit a few in my time, worst was when me and few other mates were in waterlooville down by halfords, 3 chavs came up giving it all that as they do, so we gave them abuse back, but when push came to shove and they started my bloody "mates", had done a bunk on me, leaving me with 3 chavs...

got hit in the head with a bit of 2 X 4, and they hall started punching me in the head trying ot get my bike, so i thought sod this, already in pain, dropped the bike and swung away, think we all came off as bad as each other, then my trusty mate showed up and we had a narly fight...

moral is, if they hit you..... Beat the living shit out of them, they won't try it again :P

dirty smelly little cun*ts

gaz..

I always get chavs telling me to do a backflip and jump off a roof, but when i say no they say im sh*t, so i do something (nothing special just a trial hop) and they still say im shit, and they ask me where my seat is.. I reply its up your ass, haha and they say are you calling my mum a cu*t, so i ride away thinking stupid fools, if there wasn't about 50 of them i proberly would have wait till he hit me haha.

I dident want to risk my bike.

Rob. B)

if a chav tried taking my bike or hit me a little vioce in my head would go "swnig away mat, swing away" so i would. luckily for me. most of the backwards f**ktards around here seam to be so inbred that they would lack the motor neuron control to throw a punch back. only ever time iv actually had propper fights with people it was because they hit me first. i dont think i ever came off worst.

never had to much trouble from chavs only a few knobbers, most wanna just see me 'do a backflip' :turned:

most of them just go away if you just stand up to them and don't look scared..haha there was that time in manc when guys came up to us (me,tim and rossi) and said 'if there wasn't cameras i nick your bike' just sorta looked at them and they went :S

and that kid that tried to steal my bag in leeds, god he was about a 6 inches smaller than me and had to friends, one was a girl too. and there was another 7 of us, cocky b*****d! haha

but i have never got punched, tim has, but kev drop kicked him..

haha how far did he get mike?

one day a little chav shit will hit me and hell recive about 4 years of built up chav abuse ive done nothing about, all forced to the end of my fist, and ill hopfully break his face so much ill ruin his life. (Y)

not a chavfan.

haha how far did he get mike?

one day a little chav shit will hit me and hell recive about 4 years of built up chav abuse ive done nothing about, all forced to the end of my fist, and ill hopfully break his face so much ill ruin his life. (Y)

not a chavfan.

well is anyone, apart from his mother, but i put that down to insest :D

really don't see what their problem is that they have to go and start on everyone and everything...

prehaps just not getting enough, or maybe, chavs have a sort of type of PMT, just a thought :P

gaz...

Edited by the_soon_to_be

Well the chavs in my area will kill themselves off. Today there fighting each other(yr10 V yr11 chavs) which is quite funny because they tried fighting in school. But when they actually came to fighting they hit like girls lol. SO we just need to wait and eventually they will stab each other to death (Y)

And no ive never hit a chav.

Edited by fredrico

Only once and it's the only time i've ever pounched someone in my life. Never been punched either.

Was riding through a park just as it started to turn dark on my BMX and in an enclosed alley bit two of 'em yanked my bars to stop me an started sayin 'Whatya doin' an stuff' i just tried to ride past and they kept grabbing me and the main talker said 'gimme your bike'. I said no so he took a swing and just swung short of my face (so that doesn't count) so i punched him right back. :blink:

I'm not that strong or anything and i'm small but i felt it connect well and had the element of suprise so he went down. His freind kinda backed off and i rode as fast as i could for home. :$

Felt strangely good after too, mega adreneline.

Max

I think 2 things that mainly piss me off about them the most;

1. according to every old person, copper, traffic warden (wanna be copper) or person over 20 assumes that everyone is a chav. Coppers talk to you like a twat and think your scum.

2. It's a pointless thing! In the past we had Mods Vs. Rockers, Hippies Vs. Governments, Punks Vs. any authority...chavs? They just seem to be against anything that breathes.

Although, perhaps that they are so ridiculously stupid could be of a good benefit to us...I just don't know how yet :(