Highest Drops

planet x alan

• 1 year later...
Mines about a 8 inch curb, i have only been riding about a week though. :-

wez :D

A week? Not being funny but I've been riding a little less then a week and pulled 5 crates today. I think my highest would be 2-3ft off this little wall. First proper day was tuesday though, so I'm happy ^_^

A week? Not being funny but I've been riding a little less then a week and pulled 5 crates today. I think my highest would be 2-3ft off this little wall. First proper day was tuesday though, so I'm happy ^_^

yeah, and. everyone's different mate, don't get all big headed because you did bigger than him.

any ways, biggest is 6.5 foot to concrete, want to do higher though!

Tried a 9 foot drop yesterday without building up to it. My left foot wasnt close enough to the crank when landing, it slipped off the pedal so I landed on the tyre. Could still ride for the rest of the day fine but now my ankle is aching. You cant mess around on large drops so they aint that fun.

i think ive done a good 10-11ft. :wub:

done some dropgaps that are pretty high, never really measure them though, scare me too much. :lol:

got a big un for my new vid :shifty:

can never really land smooth off of big drops, dont think anyone does !

Mine's probably about 5ft 10". I just can't seem to get higher anymore because, as some people have mentioned earlier in the thread, I get to the edge and just bottle it. When i'm on top of the drop it just looks scary now, even though I have done it before. I seem to be degressing. Probably just need to ride more...

Edited by trials pie