You'll Never Guess What Happened To Me Today

David20

Right today I decided to go to my local forest and ride some natty.

So I'm sitting getting ready puting my try-all boots on in the woods

with my bike lying next to me. Then this dog comes running

up to me sniffs about me then goes over to my bike lifts its leg and

f*cking takes a p*ss on it. I was gobsmacked I just sat looking at

my bike thinking "what the hell just happened" and then the owners

of the dog just looked at me, called their dog and kept walking.

I was to shocked to say anything so I just sat still staring at my

bike. Anyway thats my rant over but I am one very p*ssed of

person right now.

Cheers for letting me get that off my chest.

David20.

haha shame

While me and my mates were walking to school the other day this womens dog had a dump on the path and she's started walking off so i went up to her and said" are you gonna pick that up or what ?" she was clearly startled that i'd said something to her and didn't no what to say back. class moment

To be honest why be so angry? dogs piss all were you ride and shit as well so whats the big deal i can understand your shock but if anyone kicked my dog...... you know i wouldnt be too happy....... you on the woods alone....... you dont know who your messing with so why not just ignore it you gotta clean your bike after natty anyway

so your in the woods... surrounded by rocks.... and you didn't think to throw anything at the dog or its owner? lol

Personally I would've kicked that rat over the f**king horizon and the owner could kiss my nads if they had a problem with that.

:turned:

:D Probaly would of grabed the little rat and shoved it in between 2 rocks..

Edited by Brad123

you on the woods alone....... you dont know who your messing with so why not just ignore it you gotta clean your bike after natty anyway

And dog owners don't have to clean up after their dogs? :huh:

I adore dogs i really do. They're so cute and so much 1337er than cats. Having said that if a dog shit on my bike, I'd tie it to the floor and shit in its mouth.

As you said...you'd be in the woods...alone........could just tie the owner there with his dog......

And dog owners don't have to clean up after their dogs? :huh:

Yea i always do but if you look at the compilation of soil it squirrel shit, dog shit, fox shit, badger shit, piss, rotting leaves, rotting trees. so a dog pissing in the woods pissing in the woods isnt bad. and wouldnt always say yea f**king beat up the dog kick the shit outta it because realy you wouldnt and if you did you would just be a huge willy

i would still though, my rage would take over my radical thinking, and i guess i would probably break some ribs, or if the owners there have a massive go at them, and if they are twats, then just piss on the dog.

then i think you need to do some class's if you cant handle a dog pissing on your bike!

That's nothing, in the summer me and a few mates were playing football in one of the grassy areas/parks in Cheltenham centre, a 3 legged dog runs up to our stuff and pisses all over my mate's top end AGV motorbike helmet, another's CDs and food! One of us went to kick the f**ker and it ran off still pissing...

Owners did *nothing*, and they watched all of this. f**king hate ignorant pricks like that <_<

then i think you need to do some class's if you cant handle a dog pissing on your bike!

i don't have any pets so thats probably why i'm not sympathetic

That's nothing, in the summer me and a few mates were playing football in one of the grassy areas/parks in Cheltenham centre, a 3 legged dog runs up to our stuff and pisses all over my mate's top end AGV motorbike helmet, another's CDs and food! One of us went to kick the f**ker and it ran off still pissing...

Owners did *nothing*, and they watched all of this. f**king hate ignorant pricks like that <_<

you should go to some class's too, you inconsiderate poo.

Where did it piss on your frame, ir it wasn't the handlebars or grips it wouldn't have been to bad, i certainally wouldn't have hurt the dog.... it's second nature to them! they don't know it's wrong, it's not like they are taught manners, i'm sure that if it could it would have appologised to you, but if your bike smells of something other than the dog's own piss, then it's instinct is to take a leak on it in order to make it have the dog's fragrence, it's called marking their teritory (sp)

i'll agree that the owner(s) shold have appologised if they saw it!

but really it's not that much of a big deal, not really an event that you rush home to make a new topic about.!

Mike!!!

how was the riding anyway? any good? did you have a good time? thats the main thing to worry about. (Y)(Y)