2 Pics Ive Taken

Davetrials

always one ok i may get a warning for this or maybe even banned but i have to say it, nick you are the biggest dickhead in the world period, if your arse could get any further up your own arse god would have to claim you as a new breed of animal, you think that you are above everyone when in fact your very very very small compared to alot of people on this forum, so you can either grow up or f**k or not make comments towards me on your own behalf.

Haha. Just because you were owned by Chris, doesn't mean that I have my head up my own arse. Also, I'm not a "new breed of animal" as you put it so well.

I don't actually quite understand the: Grow up, or f**k, or not make comments towards you on my own behalf.

I don't need to grow up. I didn't get the random 'f**k' bit in the middle, and I do make comments from me, however you did get blatantly owned. There is a button called comma, and one which is for a full stop. It's actually good to use them for punctuation and paragraphing. I see you made some kind of effort for the post about, but your sentences are a tad long. One extreme to another if you ask me.

because if you carry on and i promise this if i ever do see you anywhere i dont care if its in a police station i vow i will show you what gettin the shit kicked out of you is really like,

cause i really dont know whats bigger your head or your mouth!

and you can reply with what you like this is the only chance am goner give you,

but if you do reply, make any comments towards me that i see or hear you will be seein me standing over you whilst your kissing the curb!

My mouth is of typical size of a 17 year old male.

Oh, why thank you, you're "goner" give me a chance. Also, was the above sentence saying that if I were to reply you were going to be seein you standing over me whilst I am kissing the curb!"?

If so, firstly that's not going to happen. Trust me, and physically threatening people over a biking forum is a really mature approach to live. It's the internet. If you're so 'hard' and 'mature' compared to me, then why don't you rise above getting yourself owned?

Grow up Luke.

Edited by Nick Carter

im using on screen keybord..

Isn't that where you click using your mouse to select a letter, so actually the possibility of 'accidently' hitting h and a insted of each other, are actually slim to none?

And you'd be doing it slower, therefore have more time to see that you've spelt it wrong?

I doubt you were, very much. And if you were, it just proves how highly dyslexic you are.

And you'd be doing it slower, therefore have more time to see that you've spelt it wrong?

I doubt you were, very much. And if you were, it just proves how highly dyslexic you are.

look rite dave is not dyslexic and even if he was its no bad thing, its just a way a person is so that sir is practically a racist comment, Dont say anything like that again.

thanx

Good pics dave, Although I perhaps aggree with the comment that it would have looked better mid-move (e.g. fully compressed before a gap/sidehop, perhaps going to backwheel, or in mid-air or something), but it was pretty arty.

Whats up with the spelling chumps? Yeah, dave pressed two keys round the wrong way, but its an easy mistake to make, I do it all the time, but I'm not fully illiterate or anything, and you could understand what he was saying!

Its not like he said "yer nah bt me m8 dnt thnk ur rite" or anything! Some people go too far/low on this forum in the way of trying to get at eachother.

i want to know when was it that if someone is better than english at someone it makes them a better person? also if you say it does your wrong my sister is dyslexic yet she is a manger of a specsavers in london, proving that just because your not that good at english doesnt mean your any lower than anyone else!

i would also like you to look at half of the entrepeneurs and millionaires that dont have GCSE does this mean that you are better person than them? more higher up than them in the worlds shitty plato!

does it f**k because you can copy someones designs for clothes and copy someone elses ideas thats all your good for and bitching at people who cant be arsed trying to spell correctly if everyone keeps saying its only the internet then whats wrong with people not writing at a high level of grammer?

Nick f**kin get over yourself your an ugly small minded individual who for

1. needs to see a doctor about getting a face lift

2. needs to realise that grammer does not equal power

3. needs to create a decent clothing range rather than copying someone else's

4. take hints from a mr Andy T who has done what you wanted to do but done it right and so far succesfully

p.s al be seeing you soon!

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

look rite dave is not dyslexic and even if he was its no bad thing, its just a way a person is so that sir is practically a racist comment, Dont say anything like that again.

thanx

Saying someone is dyalexic isn't racist. There are not a race of dyslexics. Not as far as I know anyway.

Luke. I'm not replying to your attemt at an argument merely because some of us have better things to do. Why don't you go and play football, yeh?

See you soon. As you said.

Edited by Nick Carter

Saying someone is dyalexic isn't racist. There are not a race of dyslexics. Not as far as I know anyway.

Luke. I'm not replying to your attemt at an argument merely because some of us have better things to do. Why don't you go and play football, yeh?

See you soon. As you said.

what u said about dave suggested being dyslexic was an inhibiting thing, which, is basically racism

nuff said

Saying someone is dyslexic as an insult would be a slur, but not racism. It's not a cool thing to do anywhichway. It's like using 'gay' as a term of derision.

BTW, the dyslexic folk I know have a hightened awareness of their spelling so actually take more care and make less mistakes than a lot of forum kiddies.

Anyway, chill out. It's not worth getting to frustrated with each other! Talking about the pictures is one thing, making it personal is another.