Craig Lee Scotts Aorta 26" Bike

totaltrials

Do you reckon the theives know it's the a one of a kind bike?

If so they have got to be pretty stupid, i mean riding round a unique bike is plain dumb. Maybe they though, 1 of a kind so it will get loads of money or alternatively just randomly pinching bikes <_<

Arse holes

All these people are saying its easy to spot but if the theif knows anything about trials then they will sell all the parts now and wait 'til the frame is on the market before selling.

Although chances are that they wont know anything about trials.

Do you reckon the theives know it's the a one of a kind bike?

Arse holes

Cause they dont. Thieves will steal anything they feel is of any value and easy to fence (Sell on) What they dont realise is its goin to be hard to sell a bike without a seat to someone for drug runs. It will probably be sold cash in hand for about £20....

The cops won't do anything about it either, they've just repromanded me for knicking some crates, but when my bro nearly got kicked to death by bouncers they didn't give a s**t, and when his bike got nicked they didn't care either

Worthless b**tards - The police and the b**tards who nick 'em!

A very very very very angry Nathan :angry:

Bad thing, Craig wasn't even there when it Happened he was away for the weekend, I think someone just come in the hall way in the flat and simply walked out with it, that's what Ive been told, and Danny Holroyd noticed it wasn't there, so they probably broke in.

Phil (totaltrials) on Bens account.

The cops won't do anything about it either, they've just repromanded me for knicking some crates, but when my bro nearly got kicked to death by bouncers they didn't give a s**t, and when his bike got nicked they didn't care either

Worthless b**tards - The police and the b**tards who nick 'em!

A very very very very angry Nathan :angry:

All the police are not the same. Please don't stereotype them.

• 11 months later...
The fanny best ride it well.....

I wounder if the front brake lobbed him over the bars yet. I might go look at bottom of my street for some teeth sitting smug in the tar mac.

Craig...

I hope you do mate I hafe just had my bike robed like 30 mins a go I had only jost got it fore x mas I was riding a long wen some chav kicked me of her I grabed my bike and he kicked me and rode of i havent cryed so mutch for ages I will kill the ba***d if I see him on his one and if i hafe got a big stick (N)

Edited by clarkytrials

Almost the first thing chavs and other questionable characters ask me, is how much my bike is worth/cost.

I always make a point of saying, well it cost a fair amount, but as soon as I get it out of the box, I smash it against walls. So they aren't worth a lot!

As the last thing I want is to be followed home and having my shed raided :P (I could PULL the lock off my shed if I had to...)

Unlucking Craig, as that bike does look pretty awesome!

EDIT: Damn you Tall_Rob! Sending me a link to a year old thread :P Still, my point is valid :D

Edited by Spode