Craig Lee Scotts Aorta 26" Bike

totaltrials

Craig has had his bike stolen from His Uni flat IN HUDDERSFIELD, it's a 26" Aorta frame, and it's the only one in the country so if you see one then that's the one.

If the locals could keep an eye out for weird looking bikes with no seats called Aortas, then that's it.

PIC:

IPB Image

Thanks

Phil.

Edited by totaltrials

He only just got the thing! they must have been watching himfor a while..

was looking forward to having a good old go on that! Arrr well if i knwo Craig he'll endup getting her back...

Unluck mate.. BASTARDS!!

They wan't lining up against a wall and filling full of lead..

Craig

they must be starting to try gather bikes up to sell for drugs with good weather only round the corner, they should all be shot.....

due to the number of bikes been stolen lately i think its definatly time i insured my bike when i get payed (hope it dont get stolen over the weekend :ermm: )

God this country is getting bad now.

due to tony blair the luggy b*****d!

I really dont like that guy :angry:

Hope he gets it back like, if anyone trys to nick my bike (again) then this time i aint just gonna sit back and let them ride away on it, il cut them up with a blunt pen knife, or a twiglet i find on the floor, might take some doing, but it will hurt them and tell them not to mess again :)

Edited by terror-error

he will get it back cant steal something like that and hide it forever, having a zona or something stolen is different because theres loads, but one Aorta in the country, he will deffinately get it back, just wonder how long it will take

Shit thats harsh, i agree it's gotta be someone close to him to know its there really. Unless he had a wild party or someone is playing a not very cool joke on him. There was a time when all the locals near me would stick any bike that was just lying around, up into the nearest tree. I think something like a week was the longest anybodies bike was in a tree for. :lol::ermm:

A new idea for trials bikes a shock dampened GPS transmitter that sits down at the bottom of a seat tube seeing as we don't use them properly. Or a flexible one that can be tucked around your bottom bracket in your bb shell. It would soon put a stop to theft. If the government can fit them into the soles of shoes then we can fit them into a bike somewhere. james bond stylee B)

A new idea for trials bikes a shock dampened GPS transmitter that sits down at the bottom of a seat tube seeing as we don't use them properly. Or a flexible one that can be tucked around your bottom bracket in your bb shell. It would soon put a stop to theft. If the government can fit them into the soles of shoes then we can fit them into a bike somewhere. james bond stylee B)

Putting 2 star nuts in the head tube one low down in the steerer tube allowing a cyclinder transmitter to be placed in as a tracker and a 2nd star nut to keep the unit from bobbling up and down and to screw your nut onto :P just an idea :P