What Happens When Someone Screws With Your Uni Room!

Bigman

Right, there has been a little petty feud between 2 of my house mates whilst at uni, they have been doing certain things to each others rooms to piss them off, it first starter with filling Pete's bed with polystirene packaging and moving all his simbols on his drum kit, so.........

it may have been abit over the top, but ah well......

Ingredients:

As many new papers as u can find!

Lots of selotape

and TIME!!!!!

So over the weekend whilst Stavross was away working over the weekend the plan came into action, we first got the warden to come and unlock his room for us, then began the papering!

EVERYTHING was wrapped, even the cans inside his minifridge were wrapped, and then the fridge wrapped too!!

All books, Food cans, Wardrobe etc was covered in news paper........

So here we go, this is what should happen when this plan succeeds

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Have a good laugh!!

We enjoyed it, especialy when he came back at 2am after working in the pub, he started laughing at first, then began to slowing crumple into a mad rage :P

Adam

oh my god thats the funniest thing ive seen in a log time

you really did a number on that chap.

another one to try, water carpet, pour on lots of cress seeds add a few days away = new organic carpet (Y)

fantastic!

pic 3 - you missed a bit

Edited by matthewholdsworth

not as good as doing it with TIN FOIL! cost a tenner, but everyone pitched in and it was well worth the extra effort lol! :lol:

Also done the whoel room upside down- turn everything you can upside down, especially funny when done fast- while someone on my corridoor was taking a piss, 3 peiople managed to turn his bed, wardrobe and everything on his desk upside down, and leave it in roughly the same place lol!

Glad u guys all find it funny :P

Unfortuantly i did not have anything to do with the actual wrapping of the room, i have been down in portsmouth all weekend getting pissed with prawn.........

I came back and a few of the other house mates had done it, F**King awsome if u ask me.......

new plan for the future, i was told today by a guy who went to a different college before that whilst one of his house mates was away they cleaned out his room, brought a load of Turf (yes grass) and laid the turf on the bedroom floor, they then put all his stuff back in the room and broguth a Goat (yes, living breathing animal) and put the goat in the turfed out room with some food and water and waited for the guy to come back, i have a feeling he had abit of a surprise :P

Adam

That is pure awesomeness! Giggled me little tits off! I would have loved to seen the priceless look on his face.

Well done, that is the best prank ive seen in a long time! :):rolleyes:

I have a similar situation at work with the head chef; my car was parked in the village the other day and he drove past and threw custard powder all over the windscreen, whilst it was raining (not good).

So i plan to plaster (absolutley cover) his car with flour and eggs, while he's doing the night shift. was meant to go up tonight, but my partner in crime didnt ring me back... <_<