Pogo Sticks?

Alan

i'm awesome on a pogo stick, almost 7ft gaps, hop about 3ft up, really technical sections in my garden, 720 spins, no handed hopping, no footed hopping :S , i just do it when my bike is broken.

i should get pics, send them to monty and get a pogo sponsorship on their acrobat thingy

i'm awesome on a pogo stick, almost 7ft gaps, hop about 3ft up, really technical sections in my garden, 720 spins, no handed hopping, no footed hopping :S , i just do it when my bike is broken.

i should get pics, send them to monty and get a pogo sponsorship on their acrobat thingy

u should make a pogo vid :P

a friend of mine showed me a video of some new pogo sticks which allow you to jump like 5-7 feet high o_O

il ask him the link of the vid tomorrow and ill post it here then

My cousin used to have one, he was playing on it on his back yard where he had a load of rocks. He hopped towards them and shouted 'Pogo Trials!' slipped, fell into them and broke his arm, lol. He was joining the army at the time and they had to extend his basic training lol.

I've tried to pogo before, I hate it...give me a space hopper anytime.