Bubblegum Pads For £12.99

ogre

also supercycles are the masters of getting your order wrong where as tarty seem to know what they're doing...

Me: Hi i got my order, but the threds on the frame are f**ked, the headset wasn't fitted like i asked, and the pedals didn't come.

Supercycles. :mellow: Send the frame back, and we'll get you a new one and fit the headset, and send your pedals out.

Few days later frame came with the headset fitted, and pedals which were the wrong colour. :ermm: £10 down on sending the frame too.

Edited by JT!

Me: Hi i got my order, but the threds on the frame are f**ked, the headset wasn't fitted like i asked, and the pedals didn't come.

Supercycles. :mellow: Send the frame back, and we'll get you a new one and fit the headset, and send your pedals out.

Few days later frame came with the headset fitted, and pedals which were the wrong colour. :ermm: £10 down on sending the frame too.

they are wank there had a fit wen i asked to try 1 t pro in the shop cuz i wanted to see how it road before i got 1 from them. well didnt get 1 from them for that reason lol.

Yeah your right about tarty, i wasn't trying to slate them 'cause they are damn good (and you can't go wrong with free tartybike stickers...) they were the only company that i could think of at the time who sold bubblegum pads btw are they anygood? i thinking bout buying some...

I smashed up my T-pro and gave supercycles a ring and they said to send it back and they will have a look at it. Then they gave me £85 off my T-lite and they fited a BB and gave me a headset for free, can't complain at all. They have been nothing but excellent.

Tartybikes are amazing aswell though super fast postage, good deals and good guys.

Don't forget supercycles own tesile so are bound to be cheaper really.

Now look what this topic has been terned into :P .

Bought the £1000 T-Lite from them(was £1000 when i bought it about 2years ago) and the bloody thing had nothing but problems from day one and supercycles refused to take it back and it hadn't a mark on it!!

Tarty For the win, haven't ordered anything from them but from what iv'e heard the are absoulte Legends.

Cheers Thurston

Edited by TB_Levelboss

Bought the £1000 T-Lite from them(was £1000 when i bought it about 2years ago) and the bloody thing had nothing but problems from day one and supercycles refused to take it back and it hadn't a mark on it!!

What type of problems?

What type of problems?

The headset was in upside down, the back brake had a loose nut on the caliper so it leaked, chain was so tight it nearly wiped out the freewheel in the 1st hour, oh and the sent me the £600 version of it aswell.

When the brake wasn't retracting properly i phoned them up( hadn't got a clue about bikes back then) and they told me to dismantle the brake and then put it back on for no reason what so ever and didn't tell me how to fix the problem.

Cheers Thurston

Edited by TB_Levelboss

I remember when My mate bought a Onza T-rex woodstock spec of them and they gave him normal tensile bahs and not the Uci one wich he had payed for, not that he complained its just that they are right plonkers on the phone ive heard.Ide stick to tartybikes, mjcycles,selectbikes

my local shop deals with supercycles, i ordered a control and they sent me a HI FI :S wasnt happy after akk that wait!!!

Sence when do supercycles deal with echo's? :huh:

Huh my mate brought a pair of these pads for something like £18 from supercycles.

Ben you're a tool. It was £14 and they advised me they would be good on a grind. they lasted about 2 minutes before being half worn down. They never locked and sounded truly aweful. I wouldn't recommend you buying them, but ben has them working on his ceramic.... mind you he is using tar so anything would work on it.

Wasn't this topic supposed to be about brake pads and not which shop is beat tarty or supercycles?

hoped this helped anwer your question.

Yeh but this is quite fun in all ohnesty, haha maybe we've been a bit harsh on supercycles? do they read these threads? I know tarty people do but we tend to worship the ground they walk on...

i think trials uk has to be the best shop..got everything you need REALLY cheap and i think its always next day delivery, well ive ordered a few things and they were next day delivery...

Other than that the dude at trials uk is quite kewl...he's helped me out with a few things and advised me on what i should get (even if it is cheaper). plus he's always on msn so hes always ready to talk to instantly.

Edited by derenkirby