What An Intresting Night

Mr Dave

Good evening,

Ill start at the begining; I went out riding with Leon in basildon, for one of our anual fortnight rides, bit of a mess about really, but tonight we thought wed take some pics, so i put my cam in my car and off i went.

I met leon in the town centre, rode abit there, then thought wed go and get my cam out my car, so off we went, all inocent. As i was gettin my cam, a guy and his family was watching me and Leon, Leon was messing about doing some spins, Leon noticed the guy was stareing at us but i just thought his watching Leon. Off we go to the other side of the car park to take some pics, when a white standard Mondao pulls up and out jumps a police officer, ( waits for the move on lads) but no, he walks up to me and says;

police officer - "Can you tell me where you got that camara"

Me - "erm yeah, from dixons"

PO - " Really? Im aresting you on susposion of theft *puts handcuffs on*"

Me - "Err *half laughs* *looks at Leon* "

PO -" Follow me please, You were seen opening a small fiat, could you explain that please"

Me - " Yea its my car, its that blue Peugeot over there"

*walks me over to my car*

PO - "do you have keys to this car sir"

ME - " yeah there in my pocket"

*removes keys*

*opens car with blip*

PO - "Right ok then"

*by this time 2 marked police cars and 1 more unmarked police car had turned up, with total of 5 police officers and 3 police women*

*half were quesitoning Leon*

*took our details down*

*Acepted that it was my car and it was a misunderstanding, they apolagized nicely*

*police were being v nice now*

Meawhile, a cop had gone up to leon and said

Cop - "so err you can tell me now, whos camera really is it"

Leon -"His"

Cop - "where did he get it then"

Leon - "...his car...."

*i walk back over wsurounded by cops*

Police - "So lads tell me why your out here on a cold night like this"

Me - "To keep fit :) " *note - we are surounded by fat coppers"

teeheee

During this ordeal i we both found it very funny and were very polite and understanding, as to be honest, some cock head chav could have been breaking into my car :(

So yeah, aparently kids with bikes cant have cars now : /

Hope you enjoy the read

Dave :)

Edited by Mr Dave

Hardly. The Police get a call from a member of the public who thinks they saw a crime, so they investigate. Wow, they must be retards.

Lighten up, and yes, what retards, handcuff somebody for taking a camera out of their car, i mean theres investigation, and then theres stupidity. I think the police exercised the second one slightly more than the first.

Dam funny story all the same, hope you made some sly pig jokes (Y)

Ian

I had something similar when I was doing my photography project. I was standing on a bridge over a dual carriage way, with my camera on a tripod.

All of a sudden 2 cop cars and a big van arrive, and a whole armed response team come storming towards me with automatic weapons.

Aparently someone had reported somone shooting people with a crossbow :huh:

Depends on how you look at if.

If your car was broken into and your camera was stolen. (I know a few people on here have fallen in love with their SLR's) And an officer did talk to the person who stole it by they ran / rode away and got away with your camera. You'd be really pissed of that they didn't put them in handcuffs stright away.

So retards, no. Quite the opposite.

police can't do a thing right these days....

IF your camera had been stolen somehow, you'd be expecting the police to do this...

I like over cautious police. What if you were actually off riding somewhere else and someone was gonna steal your car and the over cautious police had a hint of something. You'd be glad then.

At least you did it right and didn't get a cock on with them. Police are normal people makin money by trying to do the right thing on the main. There are odd dicks, but thats not because they are police. They were dicks before they were police.

john.

Everyone round here always talks about Leon but i think he only rides Southend have to ride up there some time soon. Saw 2 people riding the block by the market the other weekend, one on a cream/ white BT and someone on a black bike. I might be wrong about the details, was driving past, the place by the pub, someone went up it and then the other bike followed and blunted it really want to know who it was. It was rumored one of them maybe fat Dan out riding again....... :S just a rumor

I had something similar when I was doing my photography project. I was standing on a bridge over a dual carriage way, with my camera on a tripod.

All of a sudden 2 cop cars and a big van arrive, and a whole armed response team come storming towards me with automatic weapons.

Aparently someone had reported somone shooting people with a crossbow :huh:

Thats brillant, made my day.

We had an incident with armed police in our street, apparently there was someone on the roofs of houses with a gun, turned out to be a kid with a water pistol. Lovely waste of 3 hours. Shocking thing is they let the publci walk the streets.

I dont understand if people are missinterpriting my point, i am gratefull what the police did as it has been said somone may have been breaking into my car. :)

Nor me leon, or ross ride s-end anymore, its pants, full of chavs and police. although i think sometimes ross does. Lloyd rides acationaly, but only bas.

You may have seen lloyd and leon riding at pub walls, i doubt fat dan could blunt the end part ;) leons bikes black, and lloyds is grey. no white bts around here, rosses is silver, and mines a bluey purple.

Dave